Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Waddle I Do? - 2019 Feb 26 (15 Days)

New Resident
    I?m excited because I love penguins but sad because I was hoping they?d release the penguin slide again 😢

Fashion Designer
    I love penguins and this looks like a wonderful goal, even if things are served on trays. I doubt that I'll be able to finish it, though. I wish we had more time to complete goals. Bummer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Oh goody, I have an entry for the "Spot the illiteracy" game that I play with a few neighbors.

Every goal we see who will first find the inevitable misspelling somewhere amongst the game text.

So far it's "emporer" instead of EMPEROR penguin....smh
    I saw that and thought it was deliberate.

It's not unique since it's not the first, second or even third time they have done this which at times seems to me like they do it on purpose.

I don't really see it as misspellings anymore rather than play on words which is pretty common across their other games like fantasy and dragon.

Or maybe I'm wrong...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

is anyone else starting to lose interest ever since the new goal format? way too many cooking and parts.. it feels to me like it has become a chore rather then a fun game I would play as a hobby. can anyone relate???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    How much ice do we really need uh...

Not to mention the FIRST part of the side goal requires 45, 55 and 65, what is this crazy town. Also of all recipes we have to make garlic mussels which to me is the grossest looking recipe in RS history.
    The creepiest part of the mussels is...the bot sits down...a plate of bread and six plump, gaping mussels appears...the bot eats...the bot stands up...and the plate has two mussel shells left on it. THE BOTS ARE EATING THE SHELLS!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    is anyone else starting to lose interest ever since the new goal format? way too many cooking and parts.. it feels to me like it has become a chore rather then a fun game I would play as a hobby. can anyone relate???
    Yes I can totally relate.

Does anyone have the parts list for the second oven ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuego59 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-28 11.12.45.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	50277
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tagliatele View Post
    It should say "affected the goal cards", not "effected" ��
    LOL. In my defense, I excused mistakes and typos in my post which means this does not make me a hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego59 View Post
    For future reference, all goal information and photos are included in the first post of goal threads for easy navigating.

New Resident
    Hi I'm new to this game and am very confused. How do I serve a penguin ice? It says to use the collectibles page to build something. I don't understand.... how do I do any of this? And is this an oven or something I buy and ask for materials? Help please and thanks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast