Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's happening?

New Resident

What's happening?

I just got 3 new goals to prepare my restaurant for the first time, i'm level 99 not level 1. Is this a joke or what? anyone else who get the same goals?

Fashion Designer
    I go the same goals too. I think it's TL's response to complaints from many new players that previous goals were impossible to complete for those at very low levels.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The new goals were designed for new users and are available to everyone at all levels so that all users have the opportunity to complete the goals.

New Resident
    Ok thanks, got confused

Fashion Designer
    While high-level players may find the challenges boring, you do at least get new tables/chairs/decor after completing the goals! I kinda like the phonograph.

I was momentarily confused too, lol. But it makes sense to have goals like these for new players, and I always enjoy the goals no matter what.

But man, getting down a new white table and chair was a pain since I had almost 30 of each in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardmars View Post
    I was momentarily confused too, lol. But it makes sense to have goals like these for new players, and I always enjoy the goals no matter what.

But man, getting down a new white table and chair was a pain since I had almost 30 of each in storage.
    LOL, same here.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. I am at level 99 and also have these goals. One of the problems is this: I need to 'buy' many items which I already have. I have had white tables and chairs since I started playing the game. I was even willing to buy another one, but they aren't available as 'new' anymore. When I click on the design tab, I see the ones that I have in storage. So how to I accomplish this goal? I can't buy a new one, even if I wanted to. I tried placing one of the storage tables out, but it didn't count toward the goal. Anyone have any ideas here? Thanks..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy42 View Post
    Hi. I am at level 99 and also have these goals. One of the problems is this: I need to 'buy' many items which I already have. I have had white tables and chairs since I started playing the game. I was even willing to buy another one, but they aren't available as 'new' anymore. When I click on the design tab, I see the ones that I have in storage. So how to I accomplish this goal? I can't buy a new one, even if I wanted to. I tried placing one of the storage tables out, but it didn't count toward the goal. Anyone have any ideas here? Thanks..
    Place all the white tables from your inventory on your board. Then buy a new one and place that on the board. That should complete the goal. Afterwards, you can store or sell the extra tables.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardmars View Post

Hi. Can you please tell me how to purchase a white table? I have many of these tables in storage, but there aren't any 'new' ones to buy. Next to the picture of the table is the amount that I already have. Do I need to remove all of them from storage in order to purchase a new one? That's a real pain. I have more than 30. I appreciate any answers. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast