View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 86.67%
  • I didn't like this event

3 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 3.33%
  • Jeremiah Otter

26 86.67%
  • Josie Otter

25 83.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I'm not sure I want to get the new recipe. The last new recipe I skipped, found Neighbor selling it but I can't buy, locked at level 1000 I think. Then another neighbor who got the new recipe said it completely disappeared.
    I don't know if my info completely accurate. But with what I know, I'm not inclined to get it.
    Yeah people who completed the extra goals to receive the food item last time can sell and buy it from others but people who didn't complete the goals can't buy it. I have seen them selling a bit and they do say level 1000 is required, haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm able to make Peppers and Cheese Ravioli. It disappeared for a day after the event and the team has fixed it. I believe you weren't able to buy it because you didn't unlock it. I think players who are able to craft it should be able to buy. I haven't confirm this since I have not seen anyone selling it. Hope this helps.
    i unlocked the recipe. still cannot buy as of yesterday when i saw it in a neighbor's shop - shaded, says locked for lvl 1000. i'm not too bothered by it since i haven't been crafting it. just thought i'd provide an update.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    i unlocked the recipe. still cannot buy as of yesterday when i saw it in a neighbor's shop - shaded, says locked for lvl 1000. i'm not too bothered by it since i haven't been crafting it. just thought i'd provide an update.
    Oh that's very helpful and thanks for the update. Let me go pester the team on this and the new craft.

Farm Supplier
    I'm able to make Peppers and Cheese Ravioli. It disappeared for a day after the event and the team has fixed it. I believe you weren't able to buy it because you didn't unlock it. I think players who are able to craft it should be able to buy. I haven't confirm this since I have not seen anyone selling it. Hope this helps.
    I agree. If we're able to craft and sell Peppers and Cheese Ravioli, we should be able to buy it. I've both crafted and sold the item.

It's frustrating to see it for sale in neighbor's stores but I'm unable to buy it because it's locked as a level 1000 item. Not being able to buy an item whose recipe I have access to is ridiculous.

I hope this issue is soon resolved.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 2
    I Do Eclaire
    Make 7 Milk Chocolate
    Give 7 Milk Chocolate
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

I Do Eclaire: Goal 3 of 6
    Make 6 Maple Cream
    Give 6 Maple Cream
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-04-19 at 03:49 AM.

Farm Supplier
    i have unlocked to make the pepper cheese raviola, but cannot buy it, locked at level 1,000 it says.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I Do Eclaire:
    Goal 4 of 6

Make 10 Stuffed Peppers
    Give 10 Stuffed Peppers

Goal 5
    Make 7 egg noodles
    Give 7 egg noodles

Goal 6
    Make 13 Lotion Jars
    Give 13 Lotion Jars
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-04-19 at 07:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Josie and Jeremiah are really enjoying Valentine month! They went to my farm with their cute bicycle this morning. And then had a romantic picnic in the afternoon (together with the Bears and Foxy, hehe) and Lucas made a super delicious dinner for the couple! So lovely... and they wanted to sit at the romantic park bench to enjoy the romantic pond while listening to the siging birds behind them... They said the petals are beautiful and aromatic. ❤️ I am so happy for them... pssttt, the piglets are jealous.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1B38D83C-879D-46A9-BB62-AE0603243A6B.jpeg 
Views:	1850 
Size:	391.8 KB 
ID:	49755

P.S. Judy I can't wait until V-day to see what's inside my mailboxes! Thank you for the hardworking team, I love Valentine and the decorations you've made for us. ❤️
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-06-19 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Hats off to the team for this event.

Previous events I’ve flat out given up on because of lack of drops, etc. However, right off the bat, I felt as though this event would be different.

It seems like the chocolate roses from the pigs are the elusive item. I have 12 pigs, and get, at most, 3 roses per collection. I’ve also got a few from the otter.

I think the key is scouring the newspaper and neighbours!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Goal 2
    I Do Eclaire
    Make 7 Milk Chocolate
    Give 7 Milk Chocolate

I Do Eclaire: Goal 3 of 6
    Make 6 Maple Cream
    Give 6 Maple Cream

Hi there! Where do I craft the eclair? I can?t find where. Thanks in advance

Nvmd I reloaded and found thanks
    Last edited by charlienlucy; 02-04-19 at 11:54 AM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast