Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It looks like I going to say good buy to all my friends and neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What about your messaging apps? I notice u got 2....also in an earlier post I did, I had to edit it over 1/2 hr (its hailing/raining here with Wind advisories, my internet keeps cutting out) where you shut off notifications to developers, etc. all the Privacy setting stuff

also what kind of case do you use, it is silicone that keeps heat in? Is it on a built in stand that uncovers part of the back to let heat out? I know I had to switch cases because an older ipad would overheat
    Not shutting off my notifications that's where I hear from my kids
    I went and look I have all my notifications shut off except FaceTime and messager and messages

Executive Chef
    Only suggesting you disable them, reboot device, play game, then re-enable when done playing. You should only need to free up your processor & memory for playing, not 24/7. I turn off all mine to play, then turn on "Find my iPad", etc, when I am done. Even if you are playing non-stop that's disabling for only a few minutes every 2 hours.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Only suggesting you disable them, reboot device, play game, then re-enable when done playing. You should only need to free up your processor & memory for playing, not 24/7. I turn off all mine to play, then turn on "Find my iPad", etc, when I am done. Even if you are playing non-stop that's disabling for only a few minutes every 2 hours.
    Most of my stuff is off

Executive Chef
    its me too (not in your extreme). i go to answer requests for this last paper event and when i click on send my game closes. not all the time. they really need to de-bug this
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    This morning I shut all notifications off rebooted my router Rebooted my iPad and I still could not get in , I'm trying just so frustrated I watch the little wheel , I get the message around 17 turns so it it goes pass that ..I get hope ..lol so far nothing ,, thinking support needs to clean out all our useless stuff in our inventory and during a monster but stop dropping rainbow archway I must have hundreds I need to delete if and when I can get back in..last week before all thIs I did sell all my my benches but 4 and all my royal carriages and pumpkin batches Stuff like that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    thinking support needs to clean out all our useless stuff in our inventory and during a monster but stop dropping rainbow archway I must have hundreds I need to delete if and when I can get back in..last week before all thIs I did sell all my my benches but 4 and all my royal carriages and pumpkin batches Stuff like that
    It shouldn't matter if you have 4 or 400 benches in the inventory. It's still the same amount of image files, just different digits in the database.
    I hope you'll get your game soon!

Fashion Designer
    I seem to remember that SW reported on here when she couldn’t load the game, but I can’t find it now. I was locked out at the start of this update for a couple of hours last Friday, then for about 6 1/2 hrs on Wednesday when SW also had problems, then again just now. I’ve done the usual, delete etc. Only need 3 more Ivy collections, will wait an hour then put another ticket in. Meeka, are you in yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I seem to remember that SW reported on here when she couldn’t load the game, but I can’t find it now. I was locked out at the start of this update for a couple of hours last Friday, then for about 6 1/2 hrs on Wednesday when SW also had problems, then again just now. I’ve done the usual, delete etc. Only need 3 more Ivy collections, will wait an hour then put another ticket in. Meeka, are you in yet?
    Think Spirit posted that in the bug forum
    No I can't get in I have a hard week with out my game ,thinking it's called detoxing if they don't fix this soon, I won't care if it's fix or not sad thing to say if I get to behind ,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Think Spirit posted that in the bug forum
    No I can't get in I have a hard week with out my game ,thinking it's called detoxing if they don't fix this soon, I won't care if it's fix or not sad thing to say if I get to behind ,
    omg sooo sorry this is happening!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Oh noooooo, Meeka! Mattimore begs you to just keep trying, even if just once a day......however, i am off again too....luckily, last time, game came back online after about twelve hours for me....that was exactly one week ago...today, another Friday, and my game is not loading...will keep my fingers crossed for us both! �� Help us S8!! I am not going thru the rigamaroll of trying everything...did that last week, and nothing helped...it has to be an S8 glitch, so please fix it!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast