Page 261 of 392 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I FOUND IT!!!!! I must be going blind, I t was in my inventory, I had looked there several times my only excuse is I was looking for a gate or a building & I missed it. I can't thank you enough for putting up with this old lady. Bless you for all you do for us.
    Woohoo! I'm really happy you found it. It's such a lovely item to keep out as it gives a lot of mermaid related material each day.

Farm Supplier
    I just got the cabbage hut two days ago. Yesterday morning I collected from it for the first time. I had three cabbages waiting in the game tent that I didn’t use. So I collected one from the hut and I assumed I would have four now waiting in the game tent, but I only had three. Am I doing something wrong? Today I used all three daily cabbages before I collected my extra one from the hut. So I now have one in the tent. Will it start ticking upwards now? I’m trying to figure out how I store them. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    I just got the cabbage hut two days ago. Yesterday morning I collected from it for the first time. I had three cabbages waiting in the game tent that I didn’t use. So I collected one from the hut and I assumed I would have four now waiting in the game tent, but I only had three. Am I doing something wrong? Today I used all three daily cabbages before I collected my extra one from the hut. So I now have one in the tent. Will it start ticking upwards now? I’m trying to figure out how I store them. Thank you!
    if you look in your tent tomarrow morning before you collect from your hut, you should have 3 (the automatic daily amount). then collect from your hut. then you will have 4. key is to look at the tent the first time before you collect from your hut (or whenever you get below 3). but after that you can just keep collecting from your hut and it will go up everyday until you use them

Edit by SW: here is the link to the Hub where it explains more about accumulating cabbages. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ks-Prize-lists
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-08-19 at 07:06 PM. Reason: added link :)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    if you look in your tent tomarrow morning before you collect from your hut, you should have 3 (the automatic daily amount). then collect from your hut. then you will have 4. key is to look at the tent the first time before you collect from your hut (or whenever you get below 3). but after that you can just keep collecting from your hut and it will go up everyday until you use them

Edit by SW: here is the link to the Hub where it explains more about accumulating cabbages. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ks-Prize-lists
    Thank you so much! Hopefully I do this right tomorrow LOL

What are all ways to obtain Mithril?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    What are all ways to obtain Mithril?
    Drop sources can be found in the Inventory Guide. Here's the extract for mithril.

Mithril
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 days - 50 silver (can only craft after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum)
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata, Royal Siren

Rhino Keeper
    I know academy is a long goal but can you turn the fang beast back on. The last 2+ days I have continually collected pigs, cows, & chickens with no luck. Its frustrating & boring. Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I know academy is a long goal but can you turn the fang beast back on. The last 2+ days I have continually collected pigs, cows, & chickens with no luck. Its frustrating & boring. Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!
    Try chopping fur trees. That's where I'm finding them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for responding, unfortunately all I'm getting from them is the skunk. Maybe when I finish the barber goal the fang beast will return. One can only hope.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for responding, unfortunately all I'm getting from them is the skunk. Maybe when I finish the barber goal the fang beast will return. One can only hope.
    Do you have many swans? I have luck with those.....also minks
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx