Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFlair View Post
    I have not been able to buy gems in Fashion Story for two weeks now and now Bakery Story. I accepted the new google wallet terms of service, as I am on an android. It is all on teamlava. They have not and will not do a thing about it. I am beginning to think they are trying to get rid of all of the android users altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddio View Post
    I am so sorry if I am in wrong place I have sent email and posted but no help anywhere. I have an htc evo I'm level 96 and I went to purchase gems after update and it keeps saying taking to long so it's auto declining. At first I thought maybe my info was incorrect so tried again all was fine my sister used her card, called bank, all was good there. Than I found a nbr having same problem. I don't know who to ask for help. I just want to buy gems befor it's to late to buy the lotus fountain. It puts a vey short hold on the money in my bank every time I've tried, and I've tried a lot. In the end I have des covered its a problem with the game. What can I do. I m super bummed I really want to get the fountain and I have less than 24 hrs left. How can I buy gems. Is there a way to override the conventional way. Or is there a way you all can help fix this. Plz plz help me. I've heard that even I it's a teamlava glitch if u miss the deadline on a special offer it doesn't matter u can't ever get it. I am asking if there is a way for this to be fixed in time for me to buy fountain or if anything can be done. Sincerely sad stuck at home in bed with broken leg loves bakery story user.
    Here is a thread for android players that are having issues purchasing gems. please come post your information here.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post211382
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    [LINK]

Disciplinary Action discussion.

Hi I play most of the story games on a android device and I must say thanks 4 all the new things u guys have dne 4 the android devices. About a few mths ago my notifications stop working 4 me on resturant and bakery is there anything I can try 2 make those start bck working??

Rhino Keeper
    Just figured out that I can ask my question here. Haha, call me captain oblivious..
    Anyways..

Are there going to be any fashion teasers today?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvie4163 View Post
    Just figured out that I can ask my question here. Haha, call me captain oblivious..
    Anyways..

Are there going to be any fashion teasers today?!
    lol! Wondering the same thing. Can anyone answer her question? o. o

Executive Chef
    Is the Fashion Story: Valentine's Day version releasing anytime soon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Is the Fashion Story: Valentine's Day version releasing anytime soon?
    Sorry, no info on when (or if) that's coming out.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so I'm a little annoyed I bought the chocolate dipper things I have four two are waiting to be built and there floating in the air at my bakery and thats not the worst part the other two were finish being built well the two I built and stored cause I couldn't use them are missing. Okay so where are they I pay for them n I dont have them what's the deal. I love getting new things but please guys if u are gonna release the new stuff make sure it actually works u get less complaints if the user can actually use the product.

Hi. I google searched and found a link to a thread that had a list of ALL the recipes and clothing for bakery, restaurant, and fashion story. Does anyone have the link for those threads by any chance?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by megaminoneko View Post
    Hi. I google searched and found a link to a thread that had a list of ALL the recipes and clothing for bakery, restaurant, and fashion story. Does anyone have the link for those threads by any chance?
    There is a sticky under each game discussion forum.
    Bakery https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tory-and-Chart!!
    Restaurant https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tory-amp-Chart-!!
    Fashion https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tory-amp-Chart-!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request