Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    I'm so excited for tomorrow! There are so many things I wish for!

Hope this year doesn't happen the same like last year when the next days the same items were offered for higher prices... If I knew that was all we got for BF I'd have bought more displays...

Rhino Keeper
    Xxxxxxx
    Last edited by newmoonfashion; 12-28-14 at 05:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I'm so excited for tomorrow! There are so many things I wish for!

Hope this year doesn't happen the same like last year when the next days the same items were offered for higher prices... If I knew that was all we got for BF I'd have bought more displays...
    I was just thinking this as well. Last year looking for new items Saturday and Sunday and seeing the SAME items just for more gems was such a disappointment. I hate to gamble, but I'm boing to bet on a repeat of last year, no new items, just the same items at higher prices Sat and Sun, so I'm boing to get what I want Friday. If I'm wrong....well....good, though I'll probably miss out on some things.

Yes it usually starts at game reset. For those interested in getting an idea of how last year was. The thread is on Page 21 6th thread down please DON'T bump this thread it's against forum rules.

I just skipped through several of the posts on that thread... it turned real ugly real quickly towards the end. I hope TL have learned from that year and this year will be more fun for everyone. They've certainly built up the anticipation so let's hope they deliver

Ladies Tea n Fairy Fountain pretty please
    I missed buying those displays last Black Friday sale.

Wouldn't be CRAZY the best surprise ever IF some 4th place box item's were coins for BF. Yes I don't mind some 4th place item's they make great fillers etc. around and behind your main displays. And I've not opened every box available it would definitely be worth it to have some coin item's. Also alot of players (NOT me) don't purchase GEMS so some coin item's would be fab for them too.

Also wishing for alot of my neigbours the Fasinator display
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-27-14 at 06:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Wouldn't be CRAZY the best surprise ever IF some 4th place box item's were coins for BF. Yes I don't mind some 4th place item's they make great fillers etc. around and behind your main displays. And I've not opened every box available it would definitely be worth it to have some coin item's.

Also wishing for alot of my neigbours the Fasinator display
    Any items for coins would be AWESOME! But right now I'm teetering between being hopeful and trying not to get my hopes up, because of last year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    So much anticipation the whole entire year for this weekend, the excitement sure is building up!

I hope they mark clearly which items are for sale, for what price and for how long, and if more items are supposed to pop or change the next day, so there's no confusion like previous years. It will help us better prepare and buy the right amount of gems to enjoy this event fully.
    They won't tell us. It makes us spend more. It may be back the next day or cyber Monday or maybe not. It may go down in price the next day or it may not. I won't wait to buy anything. See it. Buy it. IF they announce a mistake then deal with it later. I just hope we don't get lame items. I tell myself we won't. And it'd money saved if we do. But gosh knows ill scream If I see that forsaken denim display again. Scream!

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Any items for coins would be AWESOME! But right now I'm teetering between being hopeful and trying not to get my hopes up, because of last year.
    Funny thing is this my 3rd BF playing. Last2 years I didn't feel nearly as excited this for some crazy reason I dunno. But hoping yet doubting coin items. After all the fashionista up there in the tease is holding a GEM..lol

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast