View Poll Results: Do you like the new Rainbow Dragon?

Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

260 79.03%
  • No

69 20.97%
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 7/10/13 Rainbow Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    Things are screwed up dont waste anymore time breeding till you read its fixed.
    I'm doing the same thing-not gonna really try till the kinks get worked out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    We really need someone from TL confirm to us is Blue splits into Blue & Green now
    It probably splits into the whole spectrum! :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    We really need someone from TL confirm to us is Blue splits into Blue & Green now
    I think if this was an intended change TL would have said something. This is most likely glitch. Would be nice for staff to confirm but they never do with glitches.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here is good thread to continue the discussion on "weird breeding" .
    Color Splitting/Hard to Breed
    Why that thread? Blue splits now? No way! :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I think if this was an intended change TL would have said something. This is most likely glitch. Would be nice for staff to confirm but they never do with glitches.
    I would say intended! That's what a rainbow's nature is, white light splitting into all colors! Makes perfect sense!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Sorry but what does that thread have to do with this glitch? That thread is about minor colors and how hard they are to get not the same thing. If you do not want this here could you please start a new thread that is about this topic?

Thanks
    I think if it's a new breeding color rules TL should confirm with us. If it is a glitch TL should shut the game down until whatever issue is fix. I'm sure no one wants to put blue & yellow together & get an island as a fail.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    I would say intended! That's what a rainbow's nature is, white light splitting into all colors! Makes perfect sense!
    I could see if you were breeding with Rainbow yes but this is basic color breeding. Even people not trying for Rainbow are getting strange colors from nowhere.

Rhino Keeper
    If blue is now splitting does that mean the other colours are also splitting.

Rhino Keeper
    since when is blue/yellow the only colors of the rainbow? This should be at least a 4 color breeding, maybe even 5 (yellow/red/blue/green/purple). My opinion anyway.

Executive Chef
    Well if we believe in TL that telling us Blue & Yellow will make rainbow, then we need to believe TL telling us Blue spilts into Blue & Green is not a glitch right? One day if TL telling me a Pig can fly I will believe them with my whole heart too..