Thread: Difficulty in getting coins

Difficulty in getting coins

I'm new to this game and I've found that it is VERY DIFFICULT to earn coins in this game. Unlike bakery story which I can earn coins while being offline, there is no way I could do that with this game. I can't be checking my phone every few minutes to collect from my pets, and even if I do, the amount is sooo tiny that I'd basically have to do that several hours to collect enough coins to purchase more pets. Is there anywhere else I can increase the earnings?

Executive Chef
    I have to agree. I've been playing it for several years now and seeing how it's so hard to earn coins in it now, not to mention impossible to earn gems, except from download goals, I would actually just not recommend it to anyone. If I didn't put so much effort, time and money into it, I would just delete it and forget about it. In fact, despite all of the above, I've been thinking about getting rid of it anyhow. It's too frustrating playing a game where you can't afford to buy all the new coin pets.

Executive Chef
    I wish there was an accumulation feature without reaching a max time and be able to use a collect all/feed button.

So when you enter the game you collect, say a pet gave 100 per hour and you log in after 9 hours upon the last time you did, you'd collect 900 instead of 100.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I wish there was an accumulation feature without reaching a max time and be able to use a collect all/feed button.

So when you enter the game you collect, say a pet gave 100 per hour and you log in after 9 hours upon the last time you did, you'd collect 900 instead of 100.
    That would be awesome!