Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Fashion Designer
    Ok i think hence i play too long over 2 years and did not breed basics so long i missunderstood it with forestfire, well i guess i take a small break to not make such stupid mistakes

Rhino Keeper
    i did evolve 9 to epic level, awake a Glacius dragon but the task is still there, I did not get reward 20 gold to complete the task. email TL for 2 days, no one answer

Rhino Keeper
    reset so many times, still not work

Executive Chef
    The Artic Dragons are getting to be a bit boring.
    I visit it only when I have nothing much to do.

Executive Chef
    @Sumercarefree, absolutely right,since we can't visit neighbors Arctic Island, Kinda feel boring to breed any dragon ..I almost spent 40 millions on Arctic Island to grow foods,expand Land & bought all Habitats & Large farms...my main Island don't have food to grow,only got 1 million coins at the moment..out of 9 dragons I managed to evolved only 3 epic dragons,still need 6 more dragons to reach epic form.. these 6 dragons almost levels of 7,8 & 9....My Island goal are evolve 9 dragons to epic form and get awalen dragon...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    @Sumercarefree, absolutely right,since we can't visit neighbors Arctic Island, Kinda feel boring to breed any dragon ..I almost spent 40 millions on Arctic Island to grow foods,expand Land & bought all Habitats & Large farms...my main Island don't have food to grow,only got 1 million coins at the moment..out of 9 dragons I managed to evolved only 3 epic dragons,still need 6 more dragons to reach epic form.. these 6 dragons almost levels of 7,8 & 9....My Island goal are evolve 9 dragons to epic form and get awalen dragon...
    I spent 6 mil on that hopeless Artic and gave up. It is a dead place and I have stopped spending money there. After breeding I normally sell the dragon off as I keep getting the same thing.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if there is a specific reason why the breeding times for dragons in the arctic isle vary from person to person? Is it completely random that someone can have all 4 hour breeds while someone else has all 12 hours, or is there some kind of rhyme or reason to it?

Rhino Keeper
    everything on the arctic isles vary among players. silo space, flames storage limit, breeding hours, blah. totally unfair..
    i also stopped playing the arctic since is a pain to craft 25 flames at a time to hatch an egg. now the icecrown dragon has become so hard to accomplish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    everything on the arctic isles vary among players. silo space, flames storage limit, breeding hours, blah. totally unfair..
    i also stopped playing the arctic since is a pain to craft 25 flames at a time to hatch an egg. now the icecrown dragon has become so hard to accomplish.
    For me it is easy to craft 50 flames. I upgraded once with coins to 50 flames. takes about half an hour I think. I use a mix of Flamable Fur and Ancient Oil. My silo is 500.
    Still it is a bit boring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    For me it is easy to craft 50 flames. I upgraded once with coins to 50 flames. takes about half an hour I think. I use a mix of Flamable Fur and Ancient Oil. My silo is 500.
    Still it is a bit boring.
    Mine are 25 and 50 respectively. Makes everything very. Slow. Placed. Ugh.