Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It would be really nice to find out WHEN the customer lowering issue is going to be resolved???? Even in the Bakery World Games version the customers dwindle down to 1-3 if the game is open too long! This is frustrating and was a known problem before this version was released, so WHY wasn't it fixed prior to releasing it?????

Kooky or GG, can you please ask the CMs about this issue????

The Honorable Panda
    I will check on the status of the fix.

Here is the original bug thread on this

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post342137
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-02-12 at 07:27 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check on the status of the fix.

Here is the original bug thread on this

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post342137
    Thanks Kooky. I remember that thread just wasn't sure if it would be applicable now considering this bug is in the version that came after that one. Considering TL was aware of the bug in that version, you'd think they wouldn't place it in the new one, but alas they did it anyways.

Hi there. I recently downloaded Bakery Story and Bakery Story World Games. I loved the game up until three or so days ago when I started noticing that my coins weren't all accounted for. I prepare a dish then it reappears on the stove after I've already paid for a new dish. The coins I spent don't reset and I'm tired of the glitches. I use version 1.5.4 on my iPod. I am always connected to the Internet because I have wifi in my home. I've tried turning off my iPod/ resetting the game. I've been trying to save to expand but these glitches are making it impossible. I took some photos of my game for you to see. I can't seem to upload them here so i'll send them in an email.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa_monster View Post
    Hi there. I recently downloaded Bakery Story and Bakery Story World Games. I loved the game up until three or so days ago when I started noticing that my coins weren't all accounted for. I prepare a dish then it reappears on the stove after I've already paid for a new dish. The coins I spent don't reset and I'm tired of the glitches. I use version 1.5.4 on my iPod. I am always connected to the Internet because I have wifi in my home. I've tried turning off my iPod/ resetting the game. I've been trying to save to expand but these glitches are making it impossible. I took some photos of my game for you to see. I can't seem to upload them here so i'll send them in an email.
    Try uninstalling the regular version and only play from the World Games version and see if that helps.

Try uninstalling the regular version and only play from the World Games version and see if that helps.
    It didn't work. I still lose coins and after I serve the dish it reappears on the stove and deletes the item I had replaced it with.

I am playing bakery story on kindle fire. Im not sure what version it is or how to find it. After I completed a badge I won some stars and a gem. The gem showed up for a minute and then my gem count went back down from 20 to 19. My gem disappeared right in front of my eyes. Where did it go.

New Resident

Podium cake problem

I'm playing bakery story world games 1.5.3 on my iPad 2 on iOS 5.1.1 and I am on level 12. I recently obtained a goal called tracking tastes which required me to serve 20 podium cakes. However, when I go to bake the cakes it tells me that it is locked by goal. What is happenning? Please help!
    Photo1
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/8441839...in/photostream
    Photo2
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/8441839...n/photostream/

The Honorable Panda

I did get some information on this.
    The World Games editions were already close to completion when this issue was reported, so the fix will likely be in the version after World Games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did get some information on this.
    The World Games editions were already close to completion when this issue was reported, so the fix will likely be in the version after World Games.
    Thanks Kooky. Can we sticky that original thread so it is easier to find? I know it was stickied before, but it's not anymore. I'll wait until the regular version gets the next update, and if it isn't fixed, I'll voice my complaints in that thread, yet again.