Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Wow.. in 4 days I did collect 13 armor shine. Still 11 to go.
    That will make another 4 days?
    Then I need more then a week for goal 9.
    Crazy event!

Executive Chef
    I'm fine with this event. I still can do other things and I've almost gotten to the place where I can awaken Maurice. Because of chopping Aspens. That's where I'm at on that storyline. And I can still make my lanterns in the workshop. Because of the waiting.......
    And also I can do meal prepping and just set my game timer at the same time. Multi tasking.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-27-19 at 08:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Yes, me...I decided to sit this one out, until I found out the mud puddle pig was very cute. After I found out the putrid perfume goal was independent from the wee little pig event I decided to go for it. A couple of days later I have the big bad skunk, big bad fangbeast , mud puddle pig and the biggest baddest wolf. I'll be going for one extra big bad fangbeast and then it's back to normal game play. I feel very relaxed and the mud puddle pig IS cute.

Good luck for everyone playing the wee little pig. And happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating.
    I like the separate 'Putrid Perfume' goal too.
    I have them all and the Mud Pig is super cute! Still deciding is I'm going for another Mud Pig (cute!) or another Big Bad Fangbeast (best drops)

Good luck everyone! (your not the only one struggling with goal 9)
    And Happy Thanksgiving!

Rhino Keeper
    I am pretty sure the event is uncompletable for me at this point, and the bottleneck is Armor Shine. At the moment I have 4 Damaged Helmets and 3 Armor Shine (one helmet repaired).

Well, at least Vaping animals are cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am pretty sure the event is uncompletable for me at this point, and the bottleneck is Armor Shine. At the moment I have 4 Damaged Helmets and 3 Armor Shine (one helmet repaired).

Well, at least Vaping animals are cute!
    To bad the animations arent carrying a nice mod

Rhino Keeper
    Drops of Damaged helmets from the Piggy Cottage fang beasts are as rare as hens teeth for me but I just got one on my last visit to the Piggy Cottage only to have it snatched away by a game reset. I had to do the last 2 of the 12 hits again and guess what? No helmet!
    Drops from my sparkling mines are appalling. In 2 days+ I've collected 7 Armour Shine. At this rate I shall never complete this event.

Fashion Designer
    I'm swimming in bacon 🐷 I don't like to waste resources if possible, but I can't keep up with all that bacon! I do the royal exchange, I made a fangpup, I make lots of grit and even that breakfast buffet and the Barons trade which I never did since the royal exchange was introduced. I forgot that it can take you over the 99 limit, so if anyone has an ambition of stockpiling 1000 fancy beams, donate all your bacon to the baron 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I am giving up another round of collecting from sparkling mine and they did not drop armor shine. I have only crafted one repaired helmet. Games are supposed to be fun not frustrating and difficult to the point of distraction.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    OMG!
    6 Rolls of Fur!!
    That is crazy!
    Good luck everyone ... we will all need it.
    i am just speechless...entirely without speech at 6 rolls of fur! I cannot even imagine how glued I will have to be to my device to get this done. Smh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I am giving up another round of collecting from sparkling mine and they did not drop armor shine. I have only crafted one repaired helmet. Games are supposed to be fun not frustrating and difficult to the point of distraction.
    Same situation here and it sounds like things get worse from here. Time for me to cut my losses and enjoy my family time instead. Good luck to all!