Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Alright, I admit it... I'm getting really nervous that they're not going to be having a Valentine's Sale this year. And with each passing day my hopes of seeing any CNY items on sale are dwindling.

I really, honestly thought we would've seen something by now like we have in other s8 games. Especially considering that we've only got two days left before the day itself! I don't recall ever not having a V-day sale before so I can only hope they finally get with the program soon -- like tomorrow!

Why are you not offering us pretty items for sale s8? Do you not want our money any longer?

The Valentine's clock is ticking down, please, please, please give us something!
    Sure thing, on the other side of the world they only got 1 day left.

While I'm not into the lovey dovey month I would like to have the delivery bike from one of the old boxes, can't even remember which one it is.

If we lucky maybe tomorrow we get the sale, if not then they will give us on said v-day.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    @AnnirasSweets

Sorry to bother you but could you please repost the link to your goal calendar list for March, I can't find it.
    Thank you very much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    @AnnirasSweets

Sorry to bother you but could you please repost the link to your goal calendar list for March, I can't find it.
    Thank you very much.
    Speculated RS Goals:
    - Feb 21 - 5 Day Goal
    - Feb 26 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 14 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 28 - 5 Day Goal

Speculated BS Goals:
    - Feb 21 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 07 - 5 Day Goal
    - March 12 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 28 - 15 Day Goal

Executive Chef
    Speculated RS Goals:
    - Feb 21 - 5 Day Goal
    - Feb 26 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 14 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 28 - 5 Day Goal

Speculated BS Goals:
    - Feb 21 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 07 - 5 Day Goal
    - March 12 - 15 Day Goal
    - March 28 - 15 Day Goal
    Thanks for your help.

Nightclub Owner
    I've noticed the 5 Day Goals lately have been relisting ovens that were originally released (as market purchases) around the same date as the goal. With this in mind, I've found a handful of appliances that were originally released in February: Amore Stove, Cowboy Stove, Smoker Pit, Swedish Stove. Let's see if I'm completely off base or if I'm on to something.

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed the 5 Day Goals lately have been relisting ovens that were originally released (as market purchases) around the same date as the goal. With this in mind, I've found a handful of appliances that were originally released in February: Amore Stove, Cowboy Stove, Smoker Pit, Swedish Stove. Let's see if I'm completely off base or if I'm on to something.
    Ooooo, AnnirasSweets, what an interesting theory! There's also the Romantic Stove from February 2015. (That completes your handful, lol. But haven't some goal appliances also been re-released as updates? I could certainly be mistaken there.) Whichever appliance happens to appear tomorrow will be wonderful...looking forward to new recipes!

Executive Chef
    Calling the 5 day goal appliance is the Mardi Gras oven

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Calling the 5 day goal appliance is the Mardi Gras oven
    That's a good guess and one I didn't think of. I'm awful at remembering the holidays that aren't on a set day.

Executive Chef
    That's a good guess and one I didn't think of. I'm awful at remembering the holidays that aren't on a set day.
    I'll probably be wrong though

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I was way wrong on my last guess and they went with something from left field so I don't have any idea on what today's goal might bring.

What I'd like to see is something for St. Patrick's Day. I was redecorating both my restaurant and my bakery for the holiday and found that both games are woefully lacking in dedicated items for the holiday.