Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafts with no xp points in Train Orders

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D13C3B71-EDD5-4EA6-A41C-5C81C86B6B69.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	41228

Not sure if the photo attach has worked, but this was my train today, note the hickory wood is zero stars xx

Rhino Keeper

Crafts with no xp points in Train Orders

Has anyone noticed when completing a train order, some crafts, usually the really hard ones have 0 xp points, I have noticed it with the orange sugar, just filled 11 and as I loaded them I saw 0 xp, same with the cranberry cotton soda drinks from the cafe, does anyone know if there?s a reason why some items have 0 Xperia?s points, thanks x (tried to include a screen shot but it won?t embed the photo) I noticed this with the cotton candy and sugar machines months ago and usually avoid loads that have them x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Got your photo and added to my report.
    Lol, wondered how that got there, that was January 2018 so it’s since then, time flies eh.

So, all sugar candy items (both buildings), hickory wood and the cranberry soda all show zero Xperia’s points, I have 27 hickory woods in mine today, again zero xp, for some reason I cannot embed a picture anymore so can’t show you today’s xx

Grand Emperor
    Haha I made some time and went deep sea diving into the forum from past years, to search for previous reports of this issue. Now we have a thread, it's easier for me to track these bugs and easier for the community to find.

I've added your issue to my report. By the way, for future reports, there's no need for photo, just the actual names of problematic crafts will do.

Rhino Keeper
    Brilliant, thanks Rynetory2 and well done trawling through the forum xx

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I have reported this issue a few times and to no avail, on the train deliveries there is always 1 or more sets of loads that have zero xp points and they're usually time consuming difficult crafts, the 0 points are the following train deliveries: every craft from the sugar spinner, and the sugar mill, the flowers from those 2 little vines (I have a pic on my iPhone but cannot see how to attach the pic on here), also hickory wood and when it asks for say 27 of these, in my case, I discard the load altogether, last time I reported this I was told it would be sent in, so far no change, been going on for about 2 years now, thanks x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Hi, I have reported this issue a few times and to no avail, on the train deliveries there is always 1 or more sets of loads that have zero xp points and they're usually time consuming difficult crafts, the 0 points are the following train deliveries: every craft from the sugar spinner, and the sugar mill, the flowers from those 2 little vines (I have a pic on my iPhone but cannot see how to attach the pic on here), also hickory wood and when it asks for say 27 of these, in my case, I discard the load altogether, last time I reported this I was told it would be sent in, so far no change, been going on for about 2 years now, thanks x
    For further discussion, please continue in its dedicated existing thread which you have started. It's easier to have the discussion in the same thread for tracking purposes instead of another new location.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For further discussion, please continue in its dedicated existing thread which you have started. It's easier to have the discussion in the same thread for tracking purposes instead of another new location.
    Found that eventually, noticed you had said you will flag it over, that was ages ago, do they not address problems then?, I have noticed lots more as zero so have stopped playing!
    Last edited by DaphneGlass; 08-31-19 at 09:33 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast