Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I would get the Fountain first. During these monster hunts it can drop a Gold Troll Token. It's random, but around once every 3 or 4 collections. (4,5 hour timer)
    The Mythic Research Center is the absolute best thing ever, BUT you need Gold Troll Tokens for everything. So even if you prioritize that, you won't have Gold Troll Tokens left to buy anything.

In the end you will want both (their both just to good), and the Fountain potentially gives you Gold Troll Tokens while you save up for the Mythic Research Center. The Mythic Research Center does not give anything while you save up for the Fountain.

But there are cheap animals in the MRC, so if you're in a hurry to (for example) buy a Glimmer Manticore (for 1 Gold Toll Token, 5 Sword Tokens and 25 silver) go for it.
    Thank you, that's really helpful. Not having the mythic research centre makes it difficult to know what you need for crafting. Fab thank you :0))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Thank you, that's really helpful. Not having the mythic research centre makes it difficult to know what you need for crafting. Fab thank you :0))
    This is a list of things you can make in the MRC :

Craft 1: Glimmer Alicorn - 25 gold tokens, 5 staff tokens, 15 rope | max craft of 1
    Craft 2: Glimmer Dragon - 3 gold tokens, 3 sword tokens, 25 jewels | no limit set down
    Craft 3: Glimmer Manticore - 1 gold token, 5 sword tokens, 25 silver ore | no limit set down
    Craft 4: Armored Manticore - 3 gold tokens, 7 sword tokens, 30 iron ore | max craft of 4
    Craft 5: Armored Alicorn - 15 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 10 mithril | max craft of 4
    Craft 6. Unicorn - 25 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 25 spellbound dew | max craft of 4
    Craft 7. Golden Peacock - 5 gold tokens, 10 sword tokens, 5 golden eggs | max craft of 4
    Craft 8. Armored Flyger - 15 gold tokens, 20 sword tokens, 25 prime cuts | max craft of 4
    Craft 9. Armored Direwolf - 85 gold tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril | max craft of 1
    Craft 10: Armored Wyvern - 20 Troll Token, 5 Staff Token, 35 Coal | max craft of 1
    Craft 11: Armored Lion - 20 troll tokens, 50 sword tokens, 30 golden nuggets | max craft of 4
    Craft 12: Armored Dark Unicorn - 40 troll tokens, 40 staff tokens, 30 golden apples | max craft of 4
    Craft 13: Armored Shadow Wolf - 25 troll tokens, 7 staff tokens, 50 sword tokens | max craft of 4
    Craft 14: Armored Black Bear - 15 troll tokens, 10 staff tokens, 15 mithril | max craft of 4
    Craft 15. Armored Kitsuncorn - 35 troll tokens, 15 staff tokens, 10 apple pie | max craft of 1
    Craft 16. Armored Siren - 50 troll tokens, 35 clown fish, 30 electric eels | max craft of 4
    Craft 17: Armored Kelpie - 55 troll tokens, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearl | max craft of 2
    Craft 18. Armored Maxotaur - 45 troll tokens, 25 hearty feast, 20 light armor | max craft of 1

This Thread is full of MRC info :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

Executive Chef
    RDU or Kelpie. I can?t decide. I have 5 weeklies including a RDU and about 40 dailies. Help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    RDU or Kelpie. I can?t decide. I have 5 weeklies including a RDU and about 40 dailies. Help.
    I have both. My vote is for the RDU. 39 net energy gain per week vs 21-49 average net energy gain per week from the kelpie, so RDU is more of a sure bet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I have both. My vote is for the RDU. 39 net energy gain per week vs 21-49 average net energy gain per week from the kelpie, so RDU is more of a sure bet.
    Thank you. It is helpful to hear from someone who has both. Think I will go ahead and get a second RDU which is much prettier anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have both - I would also do RDU first. Especially considering you have far less Weeklys than dailies.

They are both awesome, but RDU is safer bet energy wise.

Nightclub Owner
    So...I am trying to decide what to get from the MRC now. I can craft any one of these three (armoured flyger, a 2nd Armoured Lion or armoured Shadow Wolf) OR I could hold out for a second cabbage hut.

Does the Armoured Flyger actually drop expansion permits regularly?
    Does the Armoured shadow wolf actually drop golden nuggets, trade tickets, apple pies, cobbler and lemonade regularly ?

Or are these drops just very very super (I.e. never happens ever ever ever) rare drops?

I already have an armoured lion who very rarely drops those three trade tickets, but when he does drop them I am most grateful and I fall in love with him all over again. Lol

8. Armored Flyger
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre
    Requirements: 15 gold tokens, 20 sword tokens, 25 prime cuts | max craft of 4
    Drops: Expansion Permits, Flyger Milk, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite, Fur, Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Mithril, Light Armor
    Collection time: 22 hours

11. Armored Lion
    Info: A mythical lion. Pet him to see what he's found for you!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 20 troll tokens, 50 sword tokens, 30 golden nuggets
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, 3 trade tickets, wisp lantern

13. Armored Shadow Wolf | max 4 | released in Monster Hunt season 15
    Info: An armored wolf with sharp fangs to protect the realm! Pet it to see what it's found for you.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 3 hours - 25 troll tokens, 7 staff tokens, 50 sword tokens
    Drops: apple pie, bacon, boar pelt, bone, creep tooth, egg, fish, fur, golden apples, golden eggs, golden nuggets, glimmerdust, hide, jewels, lemonade, living wood, magic fruit, manticore whisker, milk, mushroom, naga fin, orange cobbler, rat tail, roast chicken, skunku-pie, strawberry, sugar, trade tickets, truffle, water, wool

Rhino Keeper
    I also need strategy advice - help, please!

I decided to get the Cyclonician (can really use those essences for Of Land And Sea!) and have since accumulated another 250 window tokens. Due to time zone issues and my need for sleep, I have very little more than 24 hours left of this monster hunt. Reaching 500 tokens for the RDU seems out of reach at this point, unless a get the value pack. Though even then - how many tokens would you guys estimate I could get in those 15 minutes of unlimited energy? It would have to be more than 100 in order to put the RDU within reach again. Bit much, right?

The other option is to either get another Cyclonician or two window queens, and then go for a few more gold tokens. There are still quite some animals in the MRC I want to craft. WWYD??

Any input greatly appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    @bobbyrae: I don't have any of the animals you listed, so can't speak to the actual drops, sorry!

If you like your armoured lion, having a pair is always nice! You could have them "guard" your castle or something, one on each side. 😉

Only thing...Armored Lion timer is 22 hours for collection. I love mine. Get 3 trade tickets almost everyday.

Re: Armored Shadow Wolf....trade tickets are rare but have gotten a couple since I crafted mine.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-08-19 at 10:17 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******