Page 25 of 140 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

I have sped up 5 times and completed trades of masses of materials and have a HUGE (����) stash of ........ Wait for it......... 3 gold runes.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    If the outpost is like the train deliveries in Farm Story 2, rather than getting a new list of items, the ones you have in inventory and have clicked to deliver will probably be sent out in the time showing and the bird will return in 4 hrs. I'm betting when the partial delivery is dispatched, we'll probably be paid a few runes for it as well. So strange that S8 hasn't given us any information about this stuff. Having to guess is a little unnerving.

As far as hoarding runes, I have 118 bronze runes, so at least the cap is higher than 99.

After you finish A Turbulent Totem, all the goals are done and we are left to our own devices, it appears.
    I think it is going to work more like the Farmers Market than the Train Station, the Farmers market is also RANDOM with high quantities not yeilding higher value runes. I would be careful about the part loading, havent tried it yet. A lot of players quit farm story over that Farmers Market, it is very unfair. I just did a trade for 50 sap, 65 hot peppers and 60 strawberries and i got 9 bronze runes, bored with it now

Edit to add there were also three other items but with smaller quantities

Wow! I've been out-of-pocket all day & I come back to hear about all these ridiculous trades requiring exorbitant amount of supplies for little return
    When your limit on an item is 99 & a trade requires nearly from half to 2/3 of that amount & then considering the time & effort required to replace it, I doubt I'll be doing many of those trades.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    I have sped up 5 times and completed trades of masses of materials and have a HUGE (����) stash of ........ Wait for it......... 3 gold runes.
    Should count yourself lucky.
    I've done heaps of trade and yet to get any gold runes.

Not complaining though - it's a long term thing. This just gives me someting to do in between events since I've completed the main story line.

did anyone do a trade that was not totally complete? instead of filling all orders you left some blank, did you still get runes from the trade?

some of the things like others have mentioned , are kinda.....high. and when they are rare makes it even worse. i really want to use some resources up and this is a great idea, but can it be modified or tweeked a tad?

suggestion on this delivery service thing.
    can we see how many runes we would receive PER trade? ( not doing all 6 trades, but per box checked ) maybe have a box that says, you will receive 6 bronze for clicking this box, and so forth? does that make any sense? that way we can decide if its worth doing and maybe doing some planning. or replenishing lol

xox
    cyn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    did anyone do a trade that was not totally complete? instead of filling all orders you left some blank, did you still get runes from the trade?

xox
    cyn
    Well, after reading the posts here I guess I've been doing the trades wrong. I've done 3 trades now. Each time I would hit the "deliver" button under each individual item. Nothing happened until I hit deliver on all 6 items. I did not get any runes until all six items were checked off. So I don't think it's possible to do partial trades. At least that was my experience. I didn't realize that I could just hit the "deliver" on the right hand side. I wish there were more detailed instructions on how exactly to do this.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

do we have to make the tavern with level 6 or can we skip with the 20 gems and still count ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Well, after reading the posts here I guess I've been doing the trades wrong. I've done 3 trades now. Each time I would hit the "deliver" button under each individual item. Nothing happened until I hit deliver on all 6 items. I did not get any runes until all six items were checked off. So I don't think it's possible to do partial trades. At least that was my experience. I didn't realize that I could just hit the "deliver" on the right hand side. I wish there were more detailed instructions on how exactly to do this.
    I think it has to do partial deliveries. If you check off 5 items, but don't have enough of the 6th item, you have 18 hrs. to try to collect the 6th item before Nadina leaves. If you don't collect enough of the 6th item, the 5 items get sent off at the designated time. I don't see any other way for it to work.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 10-02-16 at 11:01 AM.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I think it has to do partial deliveries. If you check off 5 items, but don't have enough of the 6th item, you have 18 hrs. to try to collect the 6th item before Nadina leaves. If you don't collect enough of the 6th item, the 5 items get sent off at the designated time. I don't see any other way for it to work.

(Yeah, I know, signature needs some work! lol)
    That makes sense. I had not thought about the time limit. Thanks!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

thank you for your responses. i wonder if s8 can give us all the details so we are not wasting resources in " trial phase" .

have a great night friends, going to bed.