Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    I've made a note in the first post that the Spring Salad issue has been resolved and should be on all android devices now. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Late, however why is Topiary tourist no have both as tall latter? Every goal item has both all tall word?
    Attachment 50922
    I found that odd, myself... but after thinking about it, I'm not overly surprised with all the other issues this goal started with, lol.

Executive Chef
    Now that that panic is over, back to a more general discussion. I'm not a fan of them using a non-basic appliance in the side goal. If you haven't built any yet, I think it really forces you to choose between side & main goals. Some people want to try for both, even if they're lower level (and therefore less likely to already have some built).

Also, I like the wall decor. The rest is good, though not great.
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-02-19 at 07:53 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I agree--I can see it on my lvl 37 restaurant, which never played the springtime version.

Now that that panic is over, back to a more general discussion. I'm not a fan of them using a non-basic appliance in the side goal. If you haven't built any yet, I think it really forces you to choose between side & main goals. Some people want to try for both, even if they're lower level (and therefore less likely to already have some built).
    It sure through me for a loop! But my biggest complaint with this goal is how they raised the amounts needed for the Main goal. Lots of players comment every goal that they can't complete the goals in the time given so why would they raise the amounts from 15 to 20 and 25? I shudder to think of all those players who struggled with serving 15 of each!

I normally finish with anywhere from 3 to 5 days left, depending on life things but I've no idea how long it will take now. There's every chance that I may not finish, who knows.

Repeat goals

Can't find Spring Salad, frustrating as game is using old buys. Where the heck is the Spring Salad?? What appliance??

Grand Emperor
    The Spring Salad is now available in Basic Stove.

Please restart your game if you're not seeing it. Happy cooking!

Nightclub Owner
    For those interested, here's the Goal Cards for the Main Goal:

And the Side Goal:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 04-02-2019 Goal 2.jpg 
Views:	3040 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	51010
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 04-02-2019 sg cards.jpg 
Views:	5984 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	50927
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 04-07-19 at 12:14 PM.

Grand Emperor
    For your information:

Just to let you guys know that many duplicate threads on questions for the goals were started today and they have all been merged to this main Goal thread. It's confusing for members if we discuss the same topic in different threads. Kindly refrain from starting duplicate threads as mentioned in forum rules. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have a question, feel free to discuss and ask any questions regarding the goals here in this thread. We have many helpful members here who will help you. See Post 1 for goal information - Thanks AnnirasSweet for keeping it updated for us.

If you have a game bug, please report in the Bugs and Issues forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

If you're new to the forum, see Post 1 in Game Guide to navigate. All topics are listed in Post 2 of Game Guide.

Happy cooking and good luck with your goals.

New Resident
    Hello İ install restaurant story tropic bliss. İ have also Android. The version is too old, but if i go to my old game i can see the spring salad

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggggg View Post
    Hello İ install restaurant story tropic bliss. İ have also Android. The version is too old, but if i go to my old game i can see the spring salad
    S8 has fixed it so that the Spring Salad recipe will now show on all Android devices in the regular version.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggggg View Post
    Use the latest regular game version. Restart your game if it's not showing and check again.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast