Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Spanish dragon is not breedable.
    I don't know. It says it is breedable. People need to stop relying on this forum for all their DS info and find other sources that will tell them what they want to know.

Do you have any other World type dragons? You need World, white, and red. So a Wisdom dragon is World and White, and you could breed it with something red.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Can anyone post a link or tell me which combos are needed to make certain types please
    I got a fey type dragon and my nephew got a spooky type but I?ve no idea what specific types made them or what I need to make other types in game
    I?ve been using all red/yellow with green/blue so could be any of those and sadly the wiki is not much help

New Resident
    I've been having some issues lately with challenges expiring before the time should be up. I've had to use my gold to refresh so I would have time to finish the challenges! It's so frustrating!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaleas View Post
    I've been having some issues lately with challenges expiring before the time should be up. I've had to use my gold to refresh so I would have time to finish the challenges! It's so frustrating!!
    If you are experiencing issues with your game, you need to contact support. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by mymonta; 03-22-22 at 10:41 AM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty0505 View Post
    Can anyone post a link or tell me which combos are needed to make certain types please
    I got a fey type dragon and my nephew got a spooky type but I?ve no idea what specific types made them or what I need to make other types in game
    I?ve been using all red/yellow with green/blue so could be any of those and sadly the wiki is not much help
    First of all, welcome to the forum!

Fey type dragons are composed of Pink, Purple, and Blue. If you are wanting to breed a specific dragon, you need to check the Codex to see if it is listed as breedable or look for it in the market. In my market I see the following Fey type dragons as being available: Mindcone, Shade, Pom Pom, Powershine, Fairy Queen, Red Leaf, and Lacquered. If you use the site that you previously mentioned and search for these dragons, they will tell you ways you might be able to breed them without using the Fey type or all 3 of the types that compose Fey.

Spooky type dragons are composed of Black, Purple, and Yellow. There are a bunch of Spooky type dragons that are available to bred right now! Wow! If you use the site that you previously mentioned and search for these dragons, they will tell you ways you might be able to breed them without using the Spooky type or all 3 of the types that compose Spooky.

All of this information is available at the site that you mentioned but you may need to spend a little bit of time learning how to navigate and read the site.

I didn?t have pink or purple in the mix when I got my fey dragon though which is why I?m trying to figure out which types make fey
    My nephew doesn?t have a black dragon either so how did he make a spooky type

I played years ago when these types didn?t exist and know some combos but can?t figure these new types out
    Like I know to get rainbow I need blue and yellow or for black it?s blue and purple

Executive Chef
    I didn?t have pink or purple in the mix when I got my fey dragon though which is why I?m trying to figure out which types make fey
    My nephew doesn?t have a black dragon either so how did he make a spooky type

I played years ago when these types didn?t exist and know some combos but can?t figure these new types out
    Like I know to get rainbow I need blue and yellow or for black it?s blue and purple
    What Fey dragon did you breed, and what spooky dragon did your nephew breed? Your best bet really probably is to use the site you previously referenced. If you search for the dragon that you bred, it will tell you which dragons are used to breed it.

I got lacquered and he got hallowind
    Is it not just a set mix to make the types?

Executive Chef
    I got lacquered and he got hallowind
    Is it not just a set mix to make the types?
    I don't really know how to explain. Perhaps a long time player or a community manager could help explain if they see this post and have time. So, basically, usually, yes, it would be a "set mix." Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttt..... in recent years, Dragon Story made it so that every event we have (Dragon Tales is one event, the current Leaderboard is another kind of event, and we used to have a Community Event, but those seem to have disappeared) you need to breed a brand new "common" dragon that they introduce for that event, and the breeding combos for that dragon can vary. In the Dragon Tales event that we just had, for instance, you were required to breed the common Cache dragon, which was bred using yellow and black, even though its types are actually Tropic and Yellow. if you already had a Tropic Dragon or a Tropic/Yellow combo, you could breed Tropic with yellow to get the dragon or breed the Tropic/yellow hybrid with a diamond dragon, a pure yellow dragon, or a pure Tropic dragon in hopes of getting the Cache dragon. In the current leaderboard, we aren't necessarily *required* to breed, but it will help tremendously with points if you do breed it, a "common" Ebb Dragon. It's types are Tropic and blue, so if you have a Tropic dragon, you can breed it with blue, or if you have a Tropic and blue dragon, you can breed it with Tropic, blue, or diamond. however, there will be a simpler breeding combo - I'm just not sure what it is yet! Can someone please weigh in and help?

Executive Chef
    I see that Lacquered is red and yellow, and Hallowind is green and yellow.