Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-May-13 Million Sweets to Taste in Texas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happy14344 View Post
    I finished the goal last night and didn't receive a free one for the reward. I bought the final prize for 75k.
    I reported it at the Bugs section and received the free one in my storage a few hours later, but I'm not sure if they fixed it for everyone else who have finished before too. I think you should report it as well if you want to be reimbursed or something...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    this is not a problem this is the way all goals go.
    as it stated in main post, "bought previously doesn't count".
    it works for banners, hazel's boxes, wallpapers and tiles in this goals.

when the goal requires "HAVE smth" - it will count if u bought it before.
    when it states "BUY smth" - u will have to buy it again.
    Actually I had previously purchased one. I purchased the next one when
    goal game up. Because I did want one more. However to finally finish that
    goal of Funky Tacos, I ended up with 3 banners.
    So in the end I purchased one prior, & two to finish goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone having extended cook time issues? I would swear I started cinnamon tacos first think this AM almost 12 hrs ago and it still says 2+ hours to go????

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I reported it at the Bugs section and received the free one in my storage a few hours later, but I'm not sure if they fixed it for everyone else who have finished before too. I think you should report it as well if you want to be reimbursed or something...
    I also finished the goal last night and received the free birthday reward in design tab. Thanks Pepper for your info

I finished the first three recepies of the frier and then they tell me that the goal have expired! And didnt give me any prices The bike didnt unlocked and send me direct to the second goal! Fix this glicht please!

Executive Chef
    These goals still have 22 days left to complete. Did you try restarting your game?

Host(ess)
    IMO, some goals are just not worth all the trouble,time or coins put out. This is one such goal. I am going to finish making the Bacon donuts(yuck!) and then I'm not doing the Texas Oven. Tacos in a Bakery (again,yuck..) and no real payoff for all that time wasted making the same thing over and over? No thanks. (I will probably never make another Bacon donut ever again when done)
    Glad I am not a stickler for goal oriented tasks. Most of the time you spend more than you make back when complete! Thats the only thing I don't like about BS and RS. I skip ALOT of goals for this reason. lol

Mojomoonjo on both RS & BS

Fashion Designer
    I think the tacos sound pretty good...actually something I would look into really making. As far as making the same things over and over, I am doing that anyway due to high food counts and lack of counter space. And I belive Vantacu does a spreadsheet showing the profit of doing the goals....and mastering each goal recipe earns you 12 gems total. The final prize alone is often worth 75-100K coins. While I may not like the decor offered in goals, I do like having the option ofhaving access down the road. I redecorate often...totally changing themes, so in 3 months, a year...whenever... I may say....hey, that item works.
    Last edited by lauraleighashby; 05-20-15 at 08:47 AM. Reason: typo...as always

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I reported it to Support, now i received an email that they have credited one (1) Surprise Party decor to my account. Yes, it's there now in my storage. Thanks much Pepper for your info.

Nice to see I'm not the only one having issues with this goal..... I've already made over 7,000 bacon doughnuts and none of them counted......������������������

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast