Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    I'm Level 76. I was previously spending about 15 pounds sterling a month on gems as a treat to myself. I won't be anymore. I'll try and continue to play the game for FREE, but chances are now I'm going to get bored. I was just starting to save up coins after my last expansion so now every time I bake, I run out of coins all over again. This is going to get old.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gorl1220 View Post
    why are classic bread oven`s menus removed?
    I checked my classic bread oven and everything is fine. Are you at the right tab?

Banned
    I really don't know what contructive feedback are you planning to receive from the players, players are just voicing out the disastisfaction on the drastic sudden price spike.

. All the players want are just the price back to normal. it doesn't need a rocket scientist to understand that.

Lots of constructive feedback we've voiced out, but did TL ever implemented any? We have been saying about the Gem traps, did TL even bother to even add a confirm message? If selling an item has a confirm box, why can't apply the same on Gems usage?

We made lots of constructive feedbacks, but the question is, did TL even bother listen to us?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-07-12 at 06:19 AM. Reason: dicussing mod actions/third party game

New Resident
    Well you folk certainly know how to ruin a fun game. Why did everything have to double in price? First I lose gems when the game crashed and now you double the price of everything and make it impossible to do anything. So congratulations team lava on ruining an enjoyable game that was running fine until you had to do this!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-07-12 at 06:18 AM. Reason: inappropriate: discussing boycott

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I know some members still would like to post their feedback on the new prices in bakery story, so I am starting a new thread.

Please keep your posts constructive and tell Team Lava why this new change will effect your game.

Please make sure and review and follow the Forum rules when posting, so this thread can stay open for everyone.
    Oh no, not again... Please stop asking our CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK on something that is really disappointing the entire forum community & making people quit their bakeries...
    Fact: TL has decided to double all the prices.
    Conseuqence: all new players won't be able to progress in the game like long time players did at the very beginning, long time players will probably stop baking [like I did], buying gems [like I did] and finally decide to quit the game forever [not at that point that, but I'm considering doing that].
    What else can we add?
    TL had definitivly let us down this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I just stored all of my cooking devices. I will not cook another item until the prices are returned to normal. I have spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars on TL games in the past 2 years and will not purchase another gem until I am satisfied with my games once again.

The food in BS needs to sell faster. I have counters of food from last HALLOWEEN! Hundreds of thousands of servings! This is ridiculous. A company cannot survive if it alienates it's customers. Keep going TL, and sooner or later that sound you hear will be the closing doors of thousands of bakeries.

Such a shame.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by come_again View Post
    I am at level 96 and only 2 million away from an expansion. I have no more room so was working toward an expansion so I could buy more......NOW there is no way I am going to save up 17 million more to expand. I am not sure I have a reason to continue playing.
    Me too I had 2.5million was saving to expand now i have to earn 3.5million more
    It's difficult to earn that much

I hope TL changes prices back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I checked my classic bread oven and everything is fine. Are you at the right tab?
    I check. still two menus don`t have. are you android? Android user`s claasic oven have not L'amour Special and Stone Ground Miche.
    Many Android users like me.
    this morning, L'amour Special and Stone Ground Miche disappeared..

Farm Supplier
    My constructive feedback :Instead of doubling the prices of everything..give incentives to encourage customers to want to buy gems such as gifts with a gem purchase(like you used to do), but be fair to your loyal customers that have invested a lot of money and/or time into these games. Don't punish us for being loyal.

Fashion Designer
    Rather than constructive, I'll be realistic... (since all I think has already been said, and I totally agree with you guys)

It's just bringing me back to when TL installed the tap to manage box on Farm Story for IOS.
    We yelled out our anger, many stopped playing after having lost so many hard earned gems, many explained in a constructive way why they were upset, etc, etc...
    Have TL removed the tap to manage feature? No
    Are TL listening to their customers when they keep asking for items and improvements? No
    They just keep doing the contrary to what we ask and suggest.

No matter how many of us will express their anger, no matter how many of us will quit playing, be sure that TL will unfortunately do what THEY want to do, and you know why? Because they have millions of other players who will continue to play + probably other millions of new customers.

That said, I'm really getting tired of that company. But I know they won't care.