Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Mini tourney equinox dragon 12 rounds

Fashion Designer
    Sigh, not going to make it despite fighting every waking hour. oh well, at least I finally got a Celtic egg that's some consolation I guess...

Host(ess)
    My last 3 battles ...
    10. Honeybee beaten by Bladewing9 MB+++
    11. Infinity beaten by Storm MBM
    12. Equinox beten by Dynasty M++++

Maybe someone it helps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dor7 View Post
    My last 3 battles ...
    10. Honeybee beaten by Bladewing9 MB+++
    11. Infinity beaten by Storm MBM
    12. Equinox beten by Dynasty M++++

Maybe someone it helps
    Congrats!!!
    And sorry to those who didn't make it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Aren't you assured of a win if you use the ultimate? I just ultimated honeybee in the tournament but I lost any way?! The gold is gone from my account... Any thoughts? Thanks!
    I haven't heard of this happening before. Did you Ult the dragon on the first hit or the last hit?

Executive Chef
    Congrats to everyone who finished the tournament.

Executive Chef
    Aren't you assured of a win if you use the ultimate? I just ultimated honeybee in the tournament but I lost any way?! The gold is gone from my account... Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Unfortunately you're only guaranteed getting a crit hit in when buying Ultimate, not actually winning the round with that crit hit....but you must've been really unlucky, ugh.....

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think you can lose when you get a critical. I would email support.

To win a battle, you must score a critical hit, which deals much more damage than normal attacks. If you cannot score a critical hit within three turns, you will always lose, and if you score a single critical hit, you will always win.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    I don't think you can lose when you get a critical. I would email support.

To win a battle, you must score a critical hit, which deals much more damage than normal attacks. If you cannot score a critical hit within three turns, you will always lose, and if you score a single critical hit, you will always win.
    Was to disagree with dubbleyooteeyef but had to edit this some - where i got my info from it earlier said that Ultimate only guarantees a crit hit but not the actual win - it's changed now and says you will win if using Ultimate, so do report it! Info is ofc not from TL/Storm8 so may be incorrect, but mailing support is anyway a good advice!
    Last edited by MakJulos; 03-23-14 at 02:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Btw, thanks ciarjen and klaxtor, i hope you both have succeeded or will do so too - hoping you both have a brand new n shiny Equinox when it's over!

Thanks, I got Equinox in my second account only by using Ultimate on Immortal, Infinity and Equinox. Too many battles lost and I just ran out of time in the end.

But Equinox is in the nest on both accounts. Along with each account having a Titan 32 hour fail in the den, lol.

Executive Chef

I have always won with ultimate. I would suggest you contact TL about that, as it doesn't seem right.