View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

I have been planting everything in my plots and still only have 6 dirt can someone please fix this I would like to get at least 1 bird

I have now cleared all my crops 3 times and STILL NO DIRT. On the quest it’s says I have 8, but says none when I go to make buckets. time to give up as it is pathetic
    Last edited by littlebomber2; 04-07-18 at 09:39 AM.

OMG, I finally finished goal 4, after hours and hours of trying to get dirt. If I had not done what Judy recommended, I would still be looking for dirt on the last day of the event. It is awful what you have to do to get it, but it can be done. I can only imagine how horrible the last goal will be for me, as it will take so much dirt to complete the wheelbarrows. If the drop continues like this, I’ll never finish. But maybe I can get a few done to collect a couple of items at least.

Hi. After having so much trouble getting dirt. The app is now not recognising the ?seed instructions? I have 3 in barn and 4 Of the other instructions and the ?seed instructions? the purple ones are not showing up when I go to the flower boutique so I can?t make the items needed for the wheel barrow. 😩

I’m not sure where Judy’s post is to repost it about the dirt.
    All I can say is clear out all of your plots and keep planting wheat,post to sell and discard discard discard. I have gotten a ton of dirt by repeating this process over and over many times. It takes a bit of patience though.

I accidentally put up 8 trowels and 2 dirt buckets for sale that haven’t sold and can’t get them back . I’m not sure where to post a suggestion for this option in the shop.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry8919 View Post
    Hi. After having so much trouble getting dirt. The app is now not recognising the ?seed instructions? I have 3 in barn and 4 Of the other instructions and the ?seed instructions? the purple ones are not showing up when I go to the flower boutique so I can?t make the items needed for the wheel barrow. ��
    To the Boutique and click on each recipe because two are really close to same colour the purples.
    I thought mine weren't showing and it was wrong ones.
    I seen by clicking on each recipe.

Instructions from Deep Fryer, chocolatier and the apple trees.
    I think ones from Deep Fryer and apples both purplish.
    Chocolatier is greenish
    Here is a screenshot I put product over Instructions in store
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4470.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	43498
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-07-18 at 01:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    The nice thing is that the wheelbarrow is only a five mi utes cycle, so u get ur prize pretty much immediately.

One complaint. The path prize is cute. But... one? Just one path square per prize? They're usually 5 paths squares per prize, right? Seems nickel & dimey to me. Maybe cuz it's 23 turn I s they figure better to spa e out the squares?

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiegirlhi View Post
    OMG, I finally finished goal 4, after hours and hours of trying to get dirt. If I had not done what Judy recommended, I would still be looking for dirt on the last day of the event. It is awful what you have to do to get it, but it can be done. I can only imagine how horrible the last goal will be for me, as it will take so much dirt to complete the wheelbarrows. If the drop continues like this, I’ll never finish. But maybe I can get a few done to collect a couple of items at least.
    I agree but it does work.
    Had wheat coming out of my ears..
    I did 60 plots every two minutes
    Discard discard discard

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    The nice thing is that the wheelbarrow is only a five mi utes cycle, so u get ur prize pretty much immediately.

One complaint. The path prize is cute. But... one? Just one path square per prize? They're usually 5 paths squares per prize, right? Seems nickel & dimey to me. Maybe cuz it's 23 turn I s they figure better to spa e out the squares?
    Agree four at least

Executive Chef
    A suggestion for those who have expanded to the Balloon Dock...

If Mr. Merriweather asks for a short-growing crop (wheat or corn aren't likely, but maybe flax, tomatoes, potatoes, sugarcane, or peppers), plant as many of those as you can afford to (you'll likely need to save some plots for ongoing requirement). You have nearly 4 hours, so depending on what he asks for, you can perhaps give 2 of everything else, then flood him with the extra crops you've been growing. I'm doing that now with potatoes.

It may be time-consuming and take longer overall to get dirt, but on the other hand I don't need to do the harvest-plant-sell-discard cycle over and over again (within reason; I do have to sell to Mr. Merriweather intermittently because my silo is already pretty full) and I do get paid for my crops. Potatoes are 6 coins per, so it isn't a lot, but I can send him 50 or so all at once.

Naturally, it won't always be that effective since it is luck-of-the-draw what he asks for...but it might be something to keep in mind, for future events if nothing else.