Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orion Dragon - June 11 2019 (Needed for the Starsong Dragon Tales Event)

Nightclub Owner
    Peacock & Air: 1st attempt 8 hours, 2nd attempt 18 hours
    Neo Purple & Neo Air: 1st attempt 8 hours, 2nd attempt 8 hours
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Several players, including myself, have successfully bred this dragon using cosmic and purple. So if you are having trouble breeding this with purple and yellow, do consider trying for it with that alternate combination; there is a slightly higher chance of getting the Orion Dragon too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    1st fail - saturn & peacock 8hrs
    2nd fail - neo Air & magic 8hrs
    Sigh. Can't breed this cursed required dragons for the last few events. Thank God managed to craft 1 for the leader board.
    OK got it 3rd try with Cosmic & peacock! Thank God it's not as exasperating like the previous events.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Peacock & Air: 1st attempt 8 hours, 2nd attempt 18 hours
    Neo Purple & Neo Air: 1st attempt 8 hours, 2nd attempt 8 hours
    Peacock and Air worked for me (2nd time)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Third round of breeding - Cosmic & Magic=BOOM! Got Orion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Peacock and Air worked for me (2nd time)
    If I could ask a question.... when's the last time you COULDN'T breed the required "common" dragon? Because I'm up to one time in the last 8 months I could breed it.

Executive Chef
    So, my first account got a Peacock dragon at a relatively low level - like it was in the 30s or something. Well, my now 2 year old, level 156 account just got its first ever Peacock while trying for this Orion dragon. Now I can finally do the bingo task of "breed with a Peacock dragon." Lol! Now if I could just get the darn Orion dragon, I'd be good!

In reply to Fyym re: not getting the common dragon. TBH, I almost always get it eventually on my 2 older accounts, although I didn't get whatever the common was during the Royal type storybook/dragon tale on my second account, and I did not purchase it, either, and now that account feels weird for not having the Nightfire dragon because she turned out to be a very good fighter on my other accounts.

So far this time around, only my brand new account has the Orion dragon. My other 2 accounts are still trying. When we needed to breed a Delphinium dragon, my older 2 accounts got it, but my baby didn't, so I bought it on there, but, going forward, I do not plan to spend gold to buy common dragons. As long as I can complete the event and get all the event dragons on one of my three accounts, that is good enough. I guess it's true what they say about not putting all your eggs in one basket, but, at the same time, I totally understand why people would not want to make multiple accounts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    If I could ask a question.... when's the last time you COULDN'T breed the required "common" dragon? Because I'm up to one time in the last 8 months I could breed it.
    The Tales event just before this one (so about 2-3 weeks ago). I could not breed the common dragon despite trying on 2 dens for several days. I got so far behind in tasks that I had to SPEND GOLD to buy the bleeping Common dragon I've been playing this game since it started (6 years or so) and that's the first time I can think of that happening.

1st attempt Magic & Music

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    The Tales event just before this one (so about 2-3 weeks ago). I could not breed the common dragon despite trying on 2 dens for several days. I got so far behind in tasks that I had to SPEND GOLD to buy the bleeping Common dragon I've been playing this game since it started (6 years or so) and that's the first time I can think of that happening.
    My last time was last November or so. About once a year I cannot breed the common but it was either last tales or the one before that I was on day 8 before I finally got it. That was stressful!

This time, day 1 first try with cosmic and peacock!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast