Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

New Resident
    So as a new and clueless player I have a couple of questions about the Gemstone I just managed to breed - while trying for a Social for the Social butterfly quest. 1: Two mill??? Does anyone have any tips on how to save this amount of coins? 2: Do eggs on the nest die? Or can they sit there until you have somewhere to put them? Because I have a feeling you guys are going to tell me the answer to #1 is there is no quick way so that egg is going to need to sit there for weeks and weeks.
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Eggs can sit forever they don't go bad.... umm there is a get rich quick thread...on here somewhere...

New Resident
    Thank you Rainstorm. I think I found the thread you refer to. Wish I'd known about that earlier! still I can still use some of it even at level19. And good news about the eggs at least.

Rhino Keeper
    thanks, what levels were they? both epic?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    Water and forest I got one with atlantis and water but island and water will work or serpent and atlantis/island all the combos with water and forest.
    thanks! what levels? both epic?

Fashion Designer
    I had 3 (sold them all was trying for mermaid,didn't get it of course... but didn't have the cash for home) used water and serpent both only level 4 ... almost have enough now so most likely will try again for this one since trpoics refuse to come to my island... can't take any more magic fails.......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 123cheri View Post
    After over a week of trying, I finally bred the Ruby dragon. I was so used to selling off my eggs that I accidentally just sold my Ruby dragon.
    there should be a are you sure button for selling eggs, no doubt

still no gemstone breeding, wish more people shared their success stories here, is there another gemstone thread im not seeing?

Hi would you mind sharing the breeding combos that were successful for the summer and social. No luck for me yet. I need to find the post on here somewhere but a poster listed perfect combo for me getting gemstone on android. I really like to find them again.

Hi ltavon922. Thank you for the info. I am android player miss the cool stuff but like the cool dragons. Do you know a combo for summer or social. What about the new royal?? It sure helps to talk to other android users.

Quote Originally Posted by ltavon922 View Post
    I'm on Android and bought Rainbow cuz it was cheaper than the amt of gold I used failing to breed it. Buying Rainbo was my best purchase b/c I bred both Ruby & Emerald back to back. I used Epic Fire & Gemstone lvl 8 to get Ruby. I used Epic Forest & Gemstone lvl 8 to get Emerald. The next day I believe I used either Bat or Night Elf lvl 9 & Gemstone lvl 8 to get Sapphire. Yesterday I also used Night Elf lvl 9 & Gemstone lvl 8 to get Hunter. I may have used Bat versus Night Elf but I was trying for Tiger's Eye when I surprisingly got Hunter as a fail.

I will suggest using Bat & Gemstone to help u get great fails. I always put Gemstone 2nd when breeding. For some strange reason it produces better results than when putting it 1st. I hope this helps some discouraged Android users. I was skeptical at 1st after the many Island fails but after I figured out putting Gemstone 2nd when breeding it's been well worth the aggravation.

I only need 14 of the existing dragons. I have 135 so far. I thank TL for creating Rainbow or I wouldn't have the opportunity like IOS users to obtain those beautiful gemstone dragons with better fails than normal breeding seems to allow.

Good luck everyone !!! We Androids just need more options like battling. Or I guess I'll continue to stay ahead of the breeding curve.

Another one I have trouble with is the diamond dragon. Heard you need four original colors. So far no luck but many fails. Any advice for this android user?