Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Old goal pop ups

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same issues. It use to just happen once a day, now it's multiple times. I play on a Samsung galaxy s7.

The Honorable Panda
    Information:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.
    (merging this thread with current thread)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by 167nicolea View Post
    (usually brands that aren't flagship Android brands)

Like the Samsung Galaxy S8?
    I am using SamSung Galaxy Note which uses to be flagship device of flagship Android brand but i am also encountering this problem.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeCheung View Post
    I am using SamSung Galaxy Note which uses to be flagship device of flagship Android brand but i am also encountering this problem.
    Had the pop ups on my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, now still having them on my Xiaomi redmi note 4x phone.

This old goal pop up issue is GETTING WORSE for me...
    This is a typical scenario for me:
    1. Open game, tap tap tap on left side of my screen, old goal pop up pops up.
    2. Restart game, continue to tap tap tap, old goal pop pop ups.
    3. Repeat step 2, two more times.

This can occur to me over a space of 10minutes. Almost every day.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbun23 View Post
    Had the pop ups on my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, now still having them on my Xiaomi redmi note 4x phone.

This old goal pop up issue is GETTING WORSE for me...
    This is a typical scenario for me:
    1. Open game, tap tap tap on left side of my screen, old goal pop up pops up.
    2. Restart game, continue to tap tap tap, old goal pop pop ups.
    3. Repeat step 2, two more times.

This can occur to me over a space of 10minutes. Almost every day.
    Same here, it happens to me every day and every 2-3 minutes while i am in the game.
    It has just taken 50 gems from me again while i am tipping my neighbour.
    Finally I have made a decision that I will quit the game after the current 5-day goal.

Sick and tired of goals popping up that I've already done!!!

Same here and it's sooo annoying because I've already done those challenges!!! ((
    Last edited by addykatt70; 03-13-18 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Already done the goals that keep popping up

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Information:

(merging this thread with current thread)
    So what you are saying in essence is, sorry we can't help you!! Where do we go to get this fixed, our device company? our android os? I downloaded the game through play store so not a third party software! I play on Samsung Galaxy Tab E and the problem has been really bad only in the last couple of months! I am really disappointed and very sad!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    So what you are saying in essence is, sorry we can't help you!! Where do we go to get this fixed, our device company? our android os? I downloaded the game through play store so not a third party software! I play on Samsung Galaxy Tab E and the problem has been really bad only in the last couple of months! I am really disappointed and very sad!!
    Same here, it used to only pop up once a day in the last week it is popping up all the time. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 6.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    Yea. What they're saying is it's not on their side. It's androids problem. They cannot fix it and they will not ask android about it. I've had several phones and always get the pop up. Over 5yrs now. It's worse, (i think) the older your os is.

Farm Supplier
    This problem never gets old and seems like there's no way to fix it! Please correct me if I'm wrong; I guess something is wrong with Samsung devices. I've noticed most of players with the same issue are playing on Samsung (I don't say all, because I haven't read all of the threads/replies). I've had the same issue while playing on my Samsung Galaxy J5 and A5, but everything was ok when I was playing on Huawei. So what's the bug!?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast