Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I didn't get the Werebeast Worries goal, I figured because I didn't complete the Monster Munchies goal. Was this a glitch? Should I have gotten subsequent side goal after "monster munchies?" Because I didn't get any side goals other than the original goals to fight and then summon each type of monster and then the timeline for the haunted castle and then the 1monster munchies. That's it
    I didn't get the Werebeast Worries goal until I upgraded to L9. What level is your HC.

BTW, I didn't complete the 2nd one either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I didn't get the Werebeast Worries goal until I upgraded to L9. What level is your HC.

BTW, I didn't complete the 2nd one either.
    I didn't complete the second goal either and have werebeast worries now. My HC is level 8. Maybe it's an extra side goal that they added on because of the complaining?

Rhino Keeper
    Does the Haunted Hall still give horseshoes every two hours after upgrading it to ten (it seems like it from comments)? But is it so long as its not on an adventure? Or even when on an adventure? Or no horseshoes?

Pondering upgrading it but am still working on the alicolt.
    Last edited by arikasi; 10-13-16 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Does the Haunted Hall still give horseshoes every two hours after upgrading it to ten (it seems like it from comments)? But is it so long as its not on an adventure? Or even when on an adventure? Or no horseshoes?

Pondering upgrading it but am still working on the alicolt.
    There's still a little over 5 days for the Community Event, so the Level 10 Haunted Castle will continue to drop 30 horseshoes each collection until the event is over.

The Haunted Keep is the reward for upgrading your Haunted Castle to Level 10 & the adventures are just like the Queen's/King's Keep except they take 2 days.
    The adventures
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I clicked on libraries, taverns & mines to get bewitched glass and werewolves & I actually got enough pelts to craft a werewolf - he is pretty big! I'm not worrying about the ghost or mummy. It is taking all my energy to get horseshoes & upgrade the Haunted Castle.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-13-16 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Removed quote as post moved

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Why do you need 2500?!?!? Have I missed something?
    Ohhh I thought we needed 3000. 2000 means 1500 more.... 300 a day... that seems possible!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I clicked on libraries, taverns & mines to get bewitched glass and werewolves & I actually got enough pelts to craft a werewolf - he is pretty big! I'm not worrying about the ghost or mummy. It is taking all my energy to get horseshoes & upgrade the Haunted Castle.
    Yeah the werebeast is not a problem. It's the other three cuter ones that refuse to pop up. In fact if it weren't for the "side quest" I wouldn't even know the mummy or ghost existed! I've got 90 pelts for the werebeast so I guess I should be happy with that huh? It's the werewolf I really want though or the mummy! 😔

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if the ghost, mummy and werewolf were rare drops from the Haunted Keep? Please let that be true!!!
    Oh that would be a great surprise. Love that idea. Or drop from anywhere lol as long as they do drop lol

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having issues with the drop rate for rocks and vines.
    Its absolutely ridiculous that i get one or none per tree or iron rich rock.

I put out 30 of each and i have now done that 4 times and so far i am only up to level 6!

Anyone have any tips on getting better drops?
    Oh, I also force quit each time I play as its easier than going through the motions of closing the game

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    REMINDER...

please stop posting here about the spooky trap event. This includes all posts about mummies, ghosts and werewolves etc etc I've moved a bucket load of posts if you're looking for yours. I have removed some posts as off topic.

Whilst I appreciate you also want to leave feedback about the event, those posts would be better off in the Suggestions Forum rather than be buried here. However, in saying that, I give a summary at the end of each event to S8 with your feedback. Don't duplicate any posts though! thank you!