Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free gift icon in game

Free gift icon in game

when i first load the game, i see on the left side of the screen free gift? but then it's gone? am i bugged or something or it did not start yet? am i blind and missing something?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-12-15 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Updated title

There is an issue where older devices may see the icon for the feature briefly in the beginning when loading the game. If you see the icon disappear after a few seconds, this means the feature is not available you to you at the moment. Thanks for your patience while we look into this issue.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    older devices I was wondering when my iPad 3rd gen was going to "hit the wall"

thank you for that information

Rhino Keeper
    I have this issue as well, on an older iPad. I do want to upgrade to a newer version, so this is just another thing pushing me in that direction.

Free gift teaser

Anyone else getting the free gift icon and it disappears before you can click on it?

Nightclub Owner
    I could used it. But after a couple of uses (maybe 10 times) it disappear. It gives +1 energy per video watched.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

A post by Pika above:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There is an issue where older devices may see the icon for the feature briefly in the beginning when loading the game. If you see the icon disappear after a few seconds, this means the feature is not available you to you at the moment. Thanks for your patience while we look into this issue.
    So they're looking into it but it's the weekend so no ones around until Monday, Pacific time.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-12-15 at 05:34 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I am playing on an iPad Air (2). When the game loads with the cover photo, there is a brief moment when I get a glimpse of the icon, but it does not appear once my kingdom loads. If I am quick enough, I can open it and it will appear on my kingdom page, right in front of my messages, but it cannot be activated.
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 09-12-15 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    Anyone else getting the free gift icon and it disappears before you can click on it?
    Just started getting this with latest update.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast