Page 137 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Scored some Gold Runes today which was a treat.

However, I'm now sitting at 26 GRs that I've been trying to save in order to purchase the Mystic Kiln (for no reason other than to check it off my to-do list) but it's sooooo tempting to just spend the Runes on two Rainbow Alis instead of waiting who knows how long for those final Gold Runes to come to me. Patience is not something I'm great at in my games!
    The Mystic Kiln is to the Magic Forge as the Tinker Camp is to the Workshop and as the Cooking Camp is to the Kitchen. You won't have the full capabilities of the Magic Forge, and it definitely won't help in events.

I regrated getting it and wish instead that I'd spent the gold on Rainbow Alicorns, you just can't have enough of them. However, like you said, getting it crosses an item off the to-do list.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Mystic Kiln is to the Magic Forge as the Tinker Camp is to the Workshop and as the Cooking Camp is to the Kitchen. You won't have the full capabilities of the Magic Forge, and it definitely won't help in events.

I regrated getting it and wish instead that I'd spent the gold on Rainbow Alicorns, you just can't have enough of them. However, like you said, getting it crosses an item off the to-do list.
    I agree, I adore the Rainbow Alis and would likely buy more even if they didn't drop energy; those Rainbow Pots are the best thing drop ever! It's highly doubtful that I'll even display the Kiln permanently but as a Completionist, I need to get that Kiln off my list. At least, that's what I keep telling myself when those Rainbow Alis catch my eye in the Market.

Honestly, the only reason I'm able to keep strong and hold out for the Kiln is because I've already got 4 of the Rainbows in my realm. If I was just starting to build my Alicorn collection, I'd totally buy a Rainbow Alicorn every time I had enough Gold Runes - no doubts about it!

Executive Chef
    I used some silver and bronze runes to make the workshop boost so I could speed up the workshop that had about an hour to go. When I activated my boost it set my workshop timer back to 4 hours going at 2 times the speed. I think I lost some time there. I was trying to divide up my boost between 2 craftings of lanterns. Confused. Again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I used some silver and bronze runes to make the workshop boost so I could speed up the workshop that had about an hour to go. When I activated my boost it set my workshop timer back to 4 hours going at 2 times the speed. I think I lost some time there. I was trying to divide up my boost between 2 craftings of lanterns. Confused. Again!
    That's quite strange. I just tried it on my Potion Shop which was already crafting a Potion. It just continued at a faster speed.. no set back. Next time I'll try on the Workshop during a craft to see if the time rolls back. It shouldn't though, it should continue at the faster speed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    That's quite strange. I just tried it on my Potion Shop which was already crafting a Potion. It just continued at a faster speed.. no set back. Next time I'll try on the Workshop during a craft to see if the time rolls back. It shouldn't though, it should continue at the faster speed.
    Im going to test it myself again later. Maybe I just saw it wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree, I adore the Rainbow Alis and would likely buy more even if they didn't drop energy; those Rainbow Pots are the best thing drop ever! It's highly doubtful that I'll even display the Kiln permanently but as a Completionist, I need to get that Kiln off my list. At least, that's what I keep telling myself when those Rainbow Alis catch my eye in the Market.

Honestly, the only reason I'm able to keep strong and hold out for the Kiln is because I've already got 4 of the Rainbows in my realm. If I was just starting to build my Alicorn collection, I'd totally buy a Rainbow Alicorn every time I had enough Gold Runes - no doubts about it!
    The only reason I built the Kiln was because it's a milestone to be reached. If I didn't already have an Ali flock, yes, and without doubt I'd prefer another 3 Rainbow Alis instead.
    I see the Kiln still in the Rune Market, so assume we can have more than one.. but next time, which seems forever, it'll surely be the choice of an Ali.
    One Kiln is more than enough though.. unfortunately it doesn't have any crafts to do with the newer building upgrades, which would have made it more appealing, there are only the simple crafts.

However for the fatigue it costs in collecting gold runes, with hundreds! of exchanges and materials donated.. it could have contained ALL the crafts. Mine's always crafting due to the fact it was so costly.. even during events to keep up the material supplies.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    The elves asked for the most ridiculous thing ever today, and believe me I?ve seen enough ridiculousness. 41 luminous silvers. Just. Go. Away. Bird.

We?d better sit the elves down and negotiate a new fair trade deal. Enough with all these outrageous, unfair, shady deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The elves asked for the most ridiculous thing ever today, and believe me I?ve seen enough ridiculousness. 41 luminous silvers. Just. Go. Away. Bird.

We?d better sit the elves down and negotiate a new fair trade deal. Enough with all these outrageous, unfair, shady deals!
    Just out of curiosity... did you craft any of the luminous silvers before this request? I'm trying to figure out if what we craft in our kingdom is connected to what they request.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Interestingly, I did make a silver bar earlier. But I’ve been making them pretty frequently, whenever I reach 99 silvers, and I don’t think I’ve been asked for them before. Or maybe I just don’t remember.
    I notice every once in a while they’d ask for stuffs that I maxed out long ago and had no use for such as feral magic, mysterious venom, or even valentines entwined seedlings. If i send them then they’ll keep asking again for the items a few more times, though in lower quantities.

Also I notice that the more I have of an item, the larger quantity they demand. If I have under 10 in stock they’ll ask for single digit number of items, but if I have 99 of something they’ll ask for 45 for example.

Rhino Keeper
    So, without reading through all 1300+ posts, is there any way to know what runes you might get? All I'm getting are bronze. I'll never achieve the rainbow alis like this. Can you trade up like with troll tokens? Thanks