Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/24: Dread and Circuses | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    SC, can I ask why have you changed the spawn rate for the lion to one.
    I'm using up to 15 energy to spawn the lion.
    If I try to tap on other things I get other monsters straight away.
    Because, when I harvest peanuts or noses I can get so many spawns, that I gathered more hats then necessary. I am just short to craft a second Lion. Hence I set it to 1. I try the event on a low level account, but their I have to park a spawn to avoid spending too much energy on defeating lions. So spawning is not an issue, defeating is an energy hog.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Goal 12
    Defeat the Raging Ringleader takes 25 hits

The Raging Ringleader is absolutely stunning. The details and colors make him an exceptional character. S8, please make him available to us to get or purchase for a very reasonable amount. Thanks!
    From where does he spawn? Do he drops anything else then energy?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    From where does he spawn? Do he drops anything else then energy?
    He spawns from Old Thomas House in Goals 11 and 12.

Fashion Designer
    Because, when I harvest peanuts or noses I can get so many spawns, that I gathered more hats then necessary. I am just short to craft a second Lion. Hence I set it to 1. I try the event on a low level account, but their I have to park a spawn to avoid spending too much energy on defeating lions. So spawning is not an issue, defeating is an energy hog.
    Thanks SC,
    I am now getting a good spawn rate from the rocks, and not too many dire boars. However on the flowers I generally get two per flower.

Host(ess)
    I haven't read all the posts, so my question may have already been answered. ShibuyaCloth you are absolutely the best. Thank you so much. The game would be hard to play without your input. The Math is especially great & allows me to use energy wisely. Sometimes I think I spot a mistake, but it's always my error not yours, so I haven't said anything before now, because I'm thinking I must have made a mistake again. The question is that the Flaming Rings don't appear to be accounted for in the Math. Am I missing something?
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    I haven't read all the posts, so my question may have already been answered. ShibuyaCloth you are absolutely the best. Thank you so much. The game would be hard to play without your input. The Math is especially great & allows me to use energy wisely. Sometimes I think I spot a mistake, but it's always my error not yours, so I haven't said anything before now, because I'm thinking I must have made a mistake again. The question is that the Flaming Rings don't appear to be accounted for in the Math. Am I missing something?
    you are right, the flaming rings do not have a specific line in the table (rings are shown in a column) but the Strongman does.
    It requires 4 rings for HL players, the maths are correct
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Correct, on page 2 we discussed it, its 4x 32 extra for the cotton candy and 4x96 extra for the peanuts

Nightclub Owner
    Yes you missed something The Flaming Rings are in the columns as the goal is to craft the Strongman!

New Resident
    Yes you missed something The Flaming Rings are in the columns as the goal is to craft the Strongman!
    And did you take the 25 Circus Peanuts & 10 Clown Noses for the Clown Costune into account??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikOev View Post
    And did you take the 25 Circus Peanuts & 10 Clown Noses for the Clown Costune into account??
    Nope, forgot about that because I just had a placeholder. Correction made.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast