Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I am NOT enjoying this event. I am still stuck on collecting 8 hydrogenous waters because of the ridiculous random drops. Fed up with this game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I am NOT enjoying this event. I am still stuck on collecting 8 hydrogenous waters because of the ridiculous random drops. Fed up with this game.
    Did you buy the second Hydronous Hollow pond? I usually got at least one water, sometimes two, especially if I separated the collections by doing something else.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Did you buy the second Hydronous Hollow pond? I usually got at least one water, sometimes two, especially if I separated the collections by doing something else.
    Yes I have two. Tried separating collections. I am still 2 short of the first saddle and I don?t think I will finish

New Resident
    [QUOTE=nvangel;1640328]Hi has this happened to anyone else...
    I crafted the second caterpiller (maximus) but it gave me the first one again..see pic[/

The same happened to me. It is necessary to click exspecially on the wished caterpillar, with the basic setting always a normal caterpillar will be produced.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    My oxa have also not spawned a portal pillar since the timer was reduced.
    Same here! No Portalpillar Gigantus spawns from the oxa since the timer was adjusted.

Executive Chef
    Worst event experience ever
    Wow, for me this event is a BIG MISS.
    First it was WAY to taxing on real life. I did spent Gems and set to many alarms, not fun at all, and S8 nowhere in sight..
    Now it's a walk in the park, no challenge left. (for me at least, sorry for players who are still struggling)
    This is a not a good and balanced experience.
    I feel really bad about this event, and I feel bad about spending Gems and letting real life stuff suffer.

I don't understand why S8 gave us this 'un perfectioned' event structure, made a huge change and then decides not to show up anymore for a week. (maybe there is a good reason for all of this, but since we are not told anything I can't sympathize either)
    I really hope S8 doesn't try anything like this in a long long time. I'm not a happy gamer right now.

I am very grateful for this forum though. At least we have each other. (sorry for being so negative)

Edit, just to be clear, I do really love the theme, graphics and prizes of this event. Well done on that front.
    Such a shame it will take a while before the negative emotions connected to my new stuff fade and I can enjoy it..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-16-21 at 11:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    If you're thinking the portalpillar gigantus is being a bit elusive, you are not alone.
    I earlier posted getting zero spawns from 6 collections of the 3 oxa.
    I have now had 2 spawns from the next 3 collections. Potp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    They will spawn, but not very regularly.
    You're right, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    Talking of wasting gems, my joy regarding the change was short lived when I decided to use about 30 or so of the gems I had to speed up the portal but was going to leave exactly 500 ..... was merrily tapping on a gigantism when ran out of energy and pressed and bought 12 energy with 20 gems so have now got under 500 left and didn?t get to do many portal speed ups. I?ve lost count over the years of how any paid for gems I?ve lost because of accidentally doing this 😢😢😢
    Ouch, i feel your pain. Done that a few times too. Wish they would add a confirmation button for the energy purchase.

Fashion Designer
    Potp.
    I just had 2 gigantus spawn from 3oxa. Yeah!!