Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    My oxa hasn’t spawned one portal pillar after the timer got reduced I have made 3 collections . Earlier I would get at least 2 spawns per 3 oxa collection sometimes even all 3. Has this been changed?
    My oxa have also not spawned a portal pillar since the timer was reduced.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You were extremely lucky with spawns with the 4 hour timer. As happens every event, your luck has changed. It may change back. Good luck
    I have collected from my 3 oxa six times since the changes to the timer and drops.
    I have not had a single spawn.
    That can't be random. Can it?
    I will finish anyway, just keep collecting from the portal as before. Still have enough time.
    So relieved to be playing normally again. Thanks again SgtBeebo for stepping in, and stepping up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    My oxa have also not spawned a portal pillar since the timer was reduced.
    I haven’t been counting but I have probably spawned a portalpillar each time I have collected from my 3 oxa.

So delighted not to have the pressure of trying to fit in 5 collections a day and then not even being sure that would be enough. Funny that I am now waiting for larvae although hoping to have collected them all by the end of tomorrow

Farm Supplier

Out of this world / Pavo

This is photo of Pavo?s description on page 1 of Event?s description.

6.92 DAYS , which is a weekly energy dropperobviously, I am not computer literate. Lol
    Last edited by lizzytish24; 01-16-21 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Picture did not post

Fashion Designer
    Perhaps Pavo's drops will change after the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    This is photo of Pavo?s description on page 1 of Event?s description.

6.92 DAYS , which is a weekly energy dropper������
    I'm pretty sure Shibuya uses a template from older events when creating the new inventory images. Unfortunately, the assumed info was incorrect this time which we learned once players received the final prize but I'm certain it'll be fixed soon enough.

Farm Supplier

Out of this world/ Pavo

I don?t need community making excuses for a big mistake. Please do Not post description of inventory, if it is not accurate. I made a decision regarding gems and my gameplay on this invalid info. This quest was not doable from the beginning without spending gems. I knowingly spent gems with info from forum. A lot of players don?t check forum after they have stopped playing event?- to check if rules changed while they were playing. Anna , I don?t need your lecture or explanation.

Rhino Keeper
    Duuuuuuude. Chillax.

I know it can be easy to get stressed about this game (trust me, I've been there). But let's try to stay friendly and not attack players who do their best to share info (including on page 1) or help each other by explaining.

I always appreciate the help I get on this forum and I'd hate for anyone to hesitate replying out of fear of potential lash-back. The players in this forum (including AnnirasSweets) have made this game x100000 more fun. So thanks all

Fashion Designer
    I want to take the time to once again thank SpiritWind, ShibuyaCloth, AnniraSweets, and all the others who so willingly share their time and effort to post on this forum. Maybe not always perfect, but who or what is? I would far rather have occasionally flawed info than struggle along by myself.

With the exception of the Exos collection time, this event has the same pattern as the Panda. The final prize there was Mei, who is a weekly energy dropper. And collection times and drops are known to change after an event concludes.

Before SgtBeebo and the S8 team made a very welcome change with the Exos, I was on track to finish without spending gems. But it would have involved careful use of timers and would have been much more stressful.

If the Portal has the same pattern as the Bamboo Grove and Piggy Cottage, it is well worth any effort needed. Their drops are great. Always a trade ticket and occasionally wisps and something else great, like gold.