Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Rhino Keeper
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Desperately trying for Glacial Griffin..... 100+ rainguin fails and a rockodile fail
    Trying for Tirick or Treent and Frightengale and Aurora Pegasus ......... 120+ planther fails
    Now tying for Sugarskull Glider........ a plantlers fail on the first try...... and previusly for ghostrich...... 10+ platlers fail. Nothing new for MORE THAN A FREAKING STUPID MONTH!!!!!!!! Not to mention the blasted service dogs fails and all sorts of fails for months.

IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON IM SO GONNA QUIT!!!! TL PLZ STOP MESSING WITH THE BREEDING ODDS AND OTHER ODDS!!!!!!!! AND IM NOT SPENDING GEMS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A BLASTED CREDIT CARD, AND I ONLY HAVE 40. PLEASE, YOU WILL BE LOSING A PERSON PLAYING UR GAME IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS. 500+ FAILS AND I ONLY STARTED PLAYING SUMMER 2015!!!!!!!!!

i know I'm being rude and somewhat exaggerating, but its near the truth. Please gift me gems or t least let me get ONE good thing or I'm so quitting
    Last edited by Shadifern; 10-16-15 at 06:50 PM.
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

I wonder why the breeding combos are always earth-fire and earth-nature? Why not water-nature or fire-nature? Or earth-water (Apparently dark and lighting r too long to breed and are with much longer fails)

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously?... Another Trio! October Headaches are coming! Even worse, Earth-Nature combination! How about some new combinations!

Attempt 1: Hedgehog
    Attempt 2: Plantlers
    Attempt 3: 14 Hrs. - Grassquatch or Hedgehog
    Last edited by oo56; 10-17-15 at 12:43 PM.

Not happy at all with this new trio! Never got the Ghostrich, just 10 dang planters
    Just tried Earth/Nature again... Guess what? Another dang Planters!! Arrrgh!
    I hate this breeding combo; I never get the new breeds! Smh
    Good luck everyone!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Fitting that the goal is called "Sweet Misery" because I have a feeling that's EXACTLY what it will be.
    That's what I thought when I saw it, too.

Fashion Designer
    This is no longer fun.

Fashion Designer
    Glad I never put out & hatched the lovely autumn creatures we just got, space being so limited as it is, and it taking so long to expand. Hoping I have better luck with this trio, than with Ghostrich. At least I only got 3 Grassquatch fails, the 4th 14-hour was a hedgehog. Ugh!

Fashion Designer
    Very cool theme; is there any reason why this couldn't be a storybook tale? Especially after all the limited breeding we have had and the serviceless trio mess. Even if you try 100 times, there is no guarantee. I don't mind spending some gems, but I don't like spitting into the wind. If I didn't like this theme so much, I wouldn't be so disappointed. But not enough to spend my food or rent money on a game.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 10-16-15 at 08:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I never get these trios and sugar skulls mean a lot to me. If I don't get this, it will be too heartbreaking to continue with this game. How dare they.

Fashion Designer
    And here we go again!!! This time round I am going to keep a record of my breedings

#1. QUARTZY + Rock Rhino= Plantler
    #2. Rock Rhino + Pandaffodil = plantler

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast