Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Voyage - Storybook Adventure!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    This is ridiculous. How are we supposed to do all the breedings for this challenge plus breed a Chilly Goat for the Aquarius plus breed for the 3 music animals all at the same time? Are we supposed to pick and choose and not try for all of the animals? A second breeding den would be really helpful. I'm getting quite frustrated with this game.
    Yes you need to make a choice what you want. Sometimes you need to skip a event or a quest. It's almost impossible to get it all. Or you need to get lucky breeding, you can decide to spent gems for it if you want it all. That's how this game works. They want you to spent gems for it, a lot. So you need to buy new ones, if you want it all. Good luck decidin what you want XD.
    Last edited by AppieP; 01-24-17 at 02:30 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone able to help with future days for low levels, please?
    I'm struggling!!

Level 17
    Day 3
    Act 1. Collect 9 (hours) of breeding passports
    Act 2 Plant 5 Adventurnips
    Reward: Moroccan Gazelle Hatch & evolve as soon as you can

Day 4
    Act 1 Breed Pyro pony with another animal
    Act 2 Raise Moroccan Gazelle to level 4
    Act 3 Harvest 3 Spell Melons

Day 5
    Act 1 Collect 9 passports from Hatching
    Act 2 Collect 20 suitcases from Harvesting
    Act 3 auto completed , so probably raise Moroccan Gazelle to ??? mine is already at 10)

Wish I'd known Day 4 in advance , I started one or two days late, so plead with anyone that knows Day 5 onwards, please help!
    Added day 5, PLEASE CAN ANYONE POST DAY 6 or later?…even if you don't recall all stages.
    Perhaps Mods can copy this to front page too?

Added to post KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-25-17 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Adding Day 5

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous. How are we supposed to do all the breedings for this challenge plus breed a Chilly Goat for the Aquarius plus breed for the 3 music animals all at the same time? Are we supposed to pick and choose and not try for all of the animals? A second breeding den would be really helpful. I'm getting quite frustrated with this game.
    This is a tough week no doubt! The addition of red panda has further complicated my breeding for the music trio as I'm still missing Tubacan. Ive never seen a week so busy!

The storybook seems to be going ok so far. I waited for the auto so tomorrow i need to hatch firefox which i have ready to put on the nest in the morning. A quick breed for the trio and then I'll start trying for plantlers as last time i needed one i couldnt breed it!

Banned
    @poofyena The red panda came out right after I made my post. Yep, a very busy week! I definitely have to prioritize. I might just use gems to skip breeding and feeding a Chilly Goat, but the fact is that I really *want* a Chilly Goat, so would love to breed one.

Does anyone know the feed schedule for the French Bulldog?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brambles2 View Post
    Is anyone able to help with future days for low levels, please?
    I'm struggling!!

Level 17
    Day 3
    Act 1. Collect 9 (hours) of breeding passports
    Act 2 Plant 5 Adventurnips
    Reward: Moroccan Gazelle Hatch & evolve as soon as you can

Day 4
    Act 1 Breed Pyro pony with another animal
    Act 2 Raise Moroccan Gazelle to level 4
    Act 3 Harvest 3 Spell Melons

Day 5
    Act 1 Collect 9 passports from Hatching
    Act 2 Collect 20 suitcases from Harvesting
    Act 3 auto completed , so probably raise Moroccan Gazelle to ??? mine is already at 10)

Wish I'd known Day 4 in advance , I started one or two days late, so plead with anyone that knows Day 5 onwards, please help!
    Added day 5, PLEASE CAN ANYONE POST DAY 6 or later??even if you don't recall all stages.
    Perhaps Mods can copy this to front page too?

Added to post KP
    They used to post them but sadly no more. I too, am struggling on my android's baby account. I know chapter 6 is

Day 6

Act 1 Plant 3 Spell Melons
    Act 2 Hatch a Planters
    Act 3 Raise Gazelle to level ?? it auto completed.
    Reward: French Bulldog

Day 7

Act 1 Plant 5 Adventure Turnips
    Act 2 Feed Planters X20
    Act 3 Raise Bulldog to 4
    Reward Exp points and 25,000 coins

Chapter 8
    Act 1 Breed Rock Rhino with another animal (skip 25 gems)
    Act 2 Harvest 5 Mana Bananas (skip 10 gems)
    Act 3 Raise Bulldog to ?? mine is on level 9 & in the nest
    Act 4 Collect 27 suitcases from harvesting (skip 36 gems)
    Rewards: 10 runes

Chapter 9
    Act 1 Raise Bulldog to level 9 (screen went by quickly as mine is at 13)
    Act 2 Hatch a turtisle (skip 35 gems)
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 01-28-17 at 01:08 AM. Reason: added step

Executive Chef
    I don't have a baby acct to post results, and I'm thinking the person that used to post them may be in the high level group now.. Hopefully there will be a new lower level person willing to post the steps in the upcoming story to help others in their level bracket

LOL Just got my second hedgehog fail trying for a plantler in preparation for day 7 of the storybook. I swear they change up the algorithm during storybooks for rare vs common animals

Update: Just got a 3rd 14 hour timer, don't tell me the reason I might not finish this storybook in time is because I can't breed a plantler :/
    Last edited by diamonaydreamerd; 01-25-17 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by diamonaydreamerd View Post
    LOL Just got my second hedgehog fail trying for a plantler in preparation for day 7 of the storybook. I swear they change up the algorithm during storybooks for rare vs common animals

Update: Just got a 3rd 14 hour timer, don't tell me the reason I might not finish this storybook in time is because I can't breed a plantler :/
    I'm very sorry for your bad luck. I don't think I have a hedgehog. I've been playing almost since the game first came out. But, I'm not great at remembering every animal I have. Is the hedgehog rare, super rare, etc.? I hope you've got your plantler by now. Good luck!

Oops... . I just checked and I do have a hedgehog. I've leveled it up to 12, but otherwise haven't done anything with it. *embarrassed*
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 01-25-17 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Because I'm a dingbat!

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree with you. Plus we have the Patient Panda and Red Panda. Too many things going on at once. Lately we seem to have a lot of events overlapping. I appreciate S8 trying to keep the game interesting, but I feel they've gone too far. I would enjoy the game more if it didn't keep me so busy.

Is it just me, or does it seem like we have more breeding to do in this Storybook than the last one? Good luck everyone!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast