Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Spring Time Fashion! - Winners Announced

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Ummmm... this was supposed to be a SPRING fashion contest, how come you picked a winner that clearly picked a SUMMER outfit??? Super short shorts have nothing to do with spring, it's for summer, spring is chilly but sunny and I think you missed the whole point there. Boo.
    i live in the caribbean, this time of year is sunny and its the ideal temperature for clothing like that. those are the outfits we basically "live in" here so it not be the clothes u r accustom to seeing in your country during spring time.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to all the winners!!! Everyone had wonderful entries and did an amazing job.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats winners!

Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post

Wondering if this will work...
    ID: dalula
    Game: Fashion Story
    I forgot to say before the thread closed - I absolutely love this outfit!! I wish I had every part of it!

Congrats to the winners! Everyone did such a gorgeoussss job!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oreo42709 View Post

Storm ID: oreo42709
    Game: Bakery story

Hello! Can someone tell me what kind of blouse this light brown is? I want to go online shopping for it :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, congrats winners!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post

This is a day look for the girl who works or is going to the corner cafe to have a lunch-date with some girlfriends. My inspiration is from the upper west coast, where we have unpredictable spring weather and often need a light jacket or sweater in case we get rained on!
    This is my choice for a winner spring outfit, I think this outfit completely captures the essence of spring, very inspirational, good job!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    i live in the caribbean, this time of year is sunny and its the ideal temperature for clothing like that. those are the outfits we basically "live in" here so it not be the clothes u r accustom to seeing in your country during spring time.
    I see. I guess it's just not what I had in mind for spring. I think you did a great job btw, I think it's a winner outfit for what I consider summer fashion to where I live :-)

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter was standing outside in shorts and a tshirt today. We live in Cleveland.

Too bad my daughter (10) and I missed this contest. She would have had a blast making an outfit!

Rhino Keeper
    Calypso st. Barth margo linen tee. It says u can buy it at calypsobarth.com. The color is linen (:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast