Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bat is gone

Rhino Keeper

Bat is gone

Ok a problem. Last night I was on farm story and going to move my bat. Touched the move and drag tab and moved him across the haunted barn, when i let go - poof he was gone. I'm positive I didn't accidentally hit the sell because he didn't disappear and when I accidentally sold my koi pond a pop up came up asking if I was sure I wanted to sell this item.
    This also happened earlier like an hour before in my restaurant with my fish butler - same thing tried to move him and he disappeared. Was not in Halloween edition but when I went to original there he was in inventory.
    This was not the case with the bat - he is in neither. Turned phone on and off - nothing.
    What can I do - I'm pretty upset about losing a 55 gem item.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gitten View Post
    Ok a problem. Last night I was on farm story and going to move my bat. Touched the move and drag tab and moved him across the haunted barn, when i let go - poof he was gone. I'm positive I didn't accidentally hit the sell because he didn't disappear and when I accidentally sold my koi pond a pop up came up asking if I was sure I wanted to sell this item.
    This also happened earlier like an hour before in my restaurant with my fish butler - same thing tried to move him and he disappeared. Was not in Halloween edition but when I went to original there he was in inventory.
    This was not the case with the bat - he is in neither. Turned phone on and off - nothing.
    What can I do - I'm pretty upset about losing a 55 gem item.
    check the farm I have done this and my item moved behind something.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    You can get a refund by contacting Teamlava support. I'm sure they will put it back into your game

Grand Emperor
    You have a bat behind your halloween barn, next to the black roses and yellow tree. And your St. Bernard isn't blinking.

Rhino Keeper
    OH YEA KOOKY THANK YOU THANK YOU The tricky little devil was right behind the haunted barn - didn't know that could happen. Happiness has returned to the farm. And, redbites didnt think that TL would do that - I was going to buy another - oh yes - I love that bat!!!!! So, glad to know that. Thanks to both of you - appreciate.

The Honorable Panda
    I did this a long time ago with my black dog and bought another one, then found the first one behind the barn a week later.., lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I've done it before also. I wrote to support who didn't answer past the automated response. But I found my item a little later.

Grand Emperor
    He was hiding! He didn't want to move.

I lost my skunk once this way

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Actually, I reckon it probably moved into the Haunted Barn, then realised why it was haunted and tried to escape.

Banned

Bat

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Actually, I reckon it probably moved into the Haunted Barn, then realised why it was haunted and tried to escape.
    That's so funny, glad you found your bat, they are very cute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast