Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    did you received items for other quest? example if you received 10 hair donation, then you will only received 10 artisans
    No. it' been long since I asked neighbours for other items. This goes so slowlly every time I need to ask items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    No. it' been long since I asked neighbours for other items. This goes so slowlly every time I need to ask items.
    oh I managed to receive 18 per day...a lot of inactive players

I'm having huge problems with the "Sifting Seeds" part needed to make the Giant Seeds for the Gazebo. My greenhouse does not have any such option.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing. I even bought a second one just to see if that would make a difference. Nope. There is NO "sifting seeds" option anywhere in my game. I don't know what to do. Is anyone else having this problem and, if so, what did you do to resolve it?

Host(ess)
    Sorry, and hi everyone!
    I need help from you because I cant understand if I need gems or not to complete the quest.
    I donT have 30 gems for golden hammer to level up the gazebo, so can I craft it in the forge or workshop?
    My neighbours bought the hammer but i reed in the first page that I can craft hammers and fabrics...
    Thank you all!
    I'm a little bit confused...
    Last edited by saruccia1963; 05-25-15 at 09:26 AM. Reason: I'm a little bit confused

Rhino Keeper
    I have a problem...I never received the search for seeds quest, although I have the woven cloth and send ivy quests which would be out of order based on the order from the beginning of this thread. Is this right? Shouldn't I get the seed quest before the woven cloth? Am I screwed?

Rhino Keeper
    I have a questions for someone, how many times do you need to pet a baby black sheep before it grows up?

Host(ess)
    OMG... That seems to be the problem's page!
    LOL... It seems that You expert gamers (or good heart gamers) have a lot of work this evening!
    P.S. For me is evening, here in Italy is 7,00 PM!

Rhino Keeper
    Someone here once said they believe the game adjusts when you need something in particular and makes it extra hard to get. I am convinced that's true. I've seen it before on other quests, and now I'm working on the woven cloth and need hide and my cows have completely quit dropping it. Hide was dropping before I got to this part and now they've stopped. As if this quest needed to be made more challenging!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saruccia1963 View Post
    Sorry, and hi everyone!
    I need help from you because I cant understand if I need gems or not to complete the quest.
    I donT have 30 gems for golden hammer to level up the gazebo, so can I craft it in the forge or workshop?
    My neighbours bought the hammer but i reed in the first page that I can craft hammers and fabrics...
    Thank you all!
    I'm a little bit confused...
    U will receive the quest to forge the hammer once ur artisans quest is complete..dnt waste gems on the hammer..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I have a problem...I never received the search for seeds quest, although I have the woven cloth and send ivy quests which would be out of order based on the order from the beginning of this thread. Is this right? Shouldn't I get the seed quest before the woven cloth? Am I screwed?
    The giant seed quest shud turn up once ur knights are back from hunting the bandits..