Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-13 Falling Leaf Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sigismond92 View Post
    Are you supposed to get leaves for harvesting food? Cause I only get them from quests and hatching eggs.
    Yes you are supposed to, but TL fixed it so that some of us don't get it from farms.... I have 0 from farms, and when this is over it will still be 0 because TL wants us to buy the leaves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sigismond92 View Post
    Are you supposed to get leaves for harvesting food? Cause I only get them from quests and hatching eggs.
    You are more likely to get leaves from harvesting the longer time crops like diamond dates, elite leeks, pump wings .... I planted some elite leeks overnight and got 3 leaves when I harvested them.

After 4 days I have 18/150 harvest, 7/40 quest, 12/20 hatching

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Yes you are supposed to, but TL fixed it so that some of us don't get it from farms.... I have 0 from farms, and when this is over it will still be 0 because TL wants us to buy the leaves.
    What crops are you planting? I am now only planting 5hr + crops

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    You are more likely to get leaves from harvesting the longer time crops like diamond dates, elite leeks, pump wings .... I planted some elite leeks overnight and got 3 leaves when I harvested them.

Oi, you are doing well!!

I am at 15/150 harvest, 6/40 quest, and 3/20 hatching. At this rate, it will take me 40 days to complete all of the collections. Aaaaand I have 9 days, 17 hrs on my timer, lololololol. I'm over it.

I've been through all the emotional phases of this game: anger, denial, anger, anxiety, anxiety, anxiety, anger, and finally, COMPLACENCY!! I'm so over all of this. In fact, I'm so over it that there is a 90% chance that I will delete the game off of my phone within the next week.

Thank you, TeamLava. I actually did need this push to get me past all the other phases. I think I'm finally ready to completely stop caring about this game at all. Yay!!!!! This frees up a lot of my time and energy, perhaps I can become a productive member of society again
    Last edited by maguar; 09-28-13 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Banned
    What crops are you planting? I am now only planting 5hr + crops
    All of them, most are Diamondates and the 20 hours ones... I should have got at least one but I haven't. A lot of other players have the same problem and TL refuses to fix this bug but I've come to realise that there is nothing to fix because it's obvious it has been fixed for a lot of us.

Obviously they wouldn't fix it for everyone because that would look suspicious. If I'm correct about this, all of us who are having this problem will still have 0 leaves from farms when this is over.

I got 5 leaves from 5 farms by growing scaly pears on one account , and zero leaves from 6 farms, also growing scaly pears, on another account. So planting long time crops does not guarantee getting leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Oi, you are doing well!!

I am at 15/150 harvest, 6/40 quest, and 3/20 hatching. At this rate, it will take me 40 days to complete all of the collections. Aaaaand I have 9 days, 17 hrs on my timer, lololololol. I'm over it.

I've been through all the emotional phases of this game: anger, denial, anger, anxiety, anxiety, anxiety, anger, and finally, COMPLACENCY!! I'm so over all of this. In fact, I'm so over it that there is a 90% chance that I will delete the game off of my phone within the next week.

Thank you, TeamLava. I actually did need this push to get me past all the other phases. I think I'm finally ready to completely stop caring about this game at all. Yay!!!!! This frees up a lot of my time and energy, perhaps I can become a productive member of society again
    I made the same decision. You're not alone. Already deleted BS and RS. Now it's time for DS.
    Take care and stay healthy. All the best.

Farm Supplier
    It is so not happening, I have only managed to collect 40 leaves so far, that's not even half. I am so not going to buy any. I don't like being coerced into buying and this quest is just not doable in the time given as tasks are too random with receiving leaves

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyBee67 View Post
    It is so not happening, I have only managed to collect 40 leaves so far, that's not even half. I am so not going to buy any. I don't like being coerced into buying and this quest is just not doable in the time given as tasks are too random with receiving leaves
    Well this is a test so hopefully it gets adjusted to be fairer when it goes global....

Executive Chef
    Has anybody got multiple leaves from questing in the last few days? In the first couple of days I got 3 leaves one time and 2 another but since then it has only been single leaves..... I wonder if they have adjusted that? The only way it is possible to get all leaves from the questing is if it drops multiple leaves.