Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    So I understand a lot , but that's not fair. I'll look that I get my mouse , all players in the list are have no reasonable chance of for 1st or 2nd place to come with me . At most they buy a large quantity of food , or gems to accelerate.

Attachment 33230
    I find it strange that the leader of our group buys boosts when they are ahead by over 14,000 points. I am making steady progress towards the mouse with 4.006 points in 8th place (no boosts). I have been extremely lucky when I do spin a Chest on the wheel with almost every one being over 100 points. It also looks like everyone in our group is on pace to hit the final milestone with one exception.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I find it strange that the leader of our group buys boosts when they are ahead by over 14,000 points. I am making steady progress towards the mouse with 4.006 points in 8th place (no boosts). I have been extremely lucky when I do spin a Chest on the wheel with almost every one being over 100 points. It also looks like everyone in our group is on pace to hit the final milestone with one exception.
    sometimes i suspect that they tricked the chests in spin : i noticed that my chests rarely go over 100 and i'm leader with only 2000 atm.
    my baby account got chests over 100 (once 288 !) and reached about 2500 but the leader is at over 4500 points
    so i wonder may be they adapt the chest to see how far you are from leader , so that if leader see you are close , he/she will want to spend money or gems to increase his/her leadership
    that's just my feelings
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

The chests are random prizes that vary from player to player so the results from one player will not identify what you will get.

wow..i did not know that..seems weird to do it that way
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Executive Chef
    Yes , it is really strange that 1st place still to be bought with money gems, so that up higher and higher swings. I am currently in 5th place with 4311 points , I got the wheel 3x Realm Runes , get coins I have it so much, then the tiles. I have from time to time the breeding with gems of my Treasure animals accelerated. I have just bought a 1x boost , at the very beginning when I bred with Crystal Unicorn / Obsidian Cyclops. It was the 7 gems boost that lasts for 1 hour and then no more .

New Resident
    If I speed up an animal on the nest will I still get the 4 points per hour or will it be reduced? I am seeing reduced but my friends is getting the 4 points per hour

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Klpeter7 View Post
    If I speed up an animal on the nest will I still get the 4 points per hour or will it be reduced? I am seeing reduced but my friends is getting the 4 points per hour
    You should get credit for the full time even if you spend gems to speed it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    sometimes i suspect that they tricked the chests in spin : i noticed that my chests rarely go over 100 and i'm leader with only 2000 atm.
    my baby account got chests over 100 (once 288 !) and reached about 2500 but the leader is at over 4500 points
    so i wonder may be they adapt the chest to see how far you are from leader , so that if leader see you are close , he/she will want to spend money or gems to increase his/her leadership
    that's just my feelings
    My results would lead to believe that you are correct on the game giving more points for spinning a chest if you are behind, although, I hope it is not true. Last time, I was near the lead the entire time (finished 3rd) and seemed to get 25 points from a chest more often then not and I do not remember getting over 100 points from a spin. This time I am over 30,000 points off the lead and I just spun 212 points (my highest one yet) and I am consistently getting over 100.

Rhino Keeper
    My results would lead to believe that you are correct on the game giving more points for spinning a chest if you are behind, although, I hope it is not true. Last time, I was near the lead the entire time (finished 3rd) and seemed to get 25 points from a chest more often then not and I do not remember getting over 100 points from a spin. This time I am over 30,000 points off the lead and I just spun 212 points (my highest one yet) and I am consistently getting over 100.
    I felt the same as well - more points from spinning the chest than last event. I rarely got over 100 points from the chest in the last event but consistently got over 100 points this time (even 272 points one time). However, I do get more decoration spins (tree and tile) than last time and I haven't spun any Realm Runes yet.

Banned
    My leader is on 1635 points😊😂

Executive Chef
    My highest spin on the wheel I believe has only been 88 points and that was a rare event for me!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast