Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1985Leonie View Post
    I did everything right, I had luck with no breeding fails with much breeding times, I always save 600.000 - 700.000 food (astronomic), I planned everything well, I have done all tasks very fluent.

And at the end, I was nevertheless forced to spend 50 Gold for beginning the 10th chapter early, to have a chance to win the tales, because without it, the last day is impossible!
    8 battles, wtf???

Maybe there are also people who sleep at night and go work at the day and we don't need only one try for every battle, but yes I know, this game is only for housewives or unenployers and even THEIR DAY HAS ONLY 24 HOURS!

It so sucks, what the hell does TL think of kidding us this way???
    I spent the 50 to speed up as well. I knew I would be very busy today, and didn't want to chance it. The way I see it, 50 for 3 dragons isn't bad (well, 52 since I sped up a firapple crop lol).

My tales does not end for another day yet, I speed up ch 10 because I knew it would take me awhile to get all those donations as I don't have many active neighbors anymore....still need 3. I think I will make it even if I have to reask tomorrow, that's why I spent the gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    The very best of luck to you tomorrow, going to be very tight but hope you win through ok
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    I planted 2 20 hour crops the day before then 5 firapples. I sped one up and immediately planted another. It was only 2 golds, but definitely worth it. GL with 10!
    Thanks guys Hope you all are doing very well and kicking butt!!

I got the pop up about tomorrow's "LoserBoard" event too. Geeze, these events used to be back to back, now they're overlapping. No rest for the wicked I guess
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ARosesSweetCafe View Post
    My tales does not end for another day yet, I speed up ch 10 because I knew it would take me awhile to get all those donations as I don't have many active neighbors anymore....still need 3. I think I will make it even if I have to reask tomorrow, that's why I spent the gold.
    You can add me & send me the request
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

So I've got my mighty furnace, I've got 20 hour crops ready to harvest, and I'm reasonably sure that with a little bit of care I could win eight battles in the 12 hours I have left. The problem? I asked for donations more than 10 hours ago, and I only have 11 of the 15 I need, and I haven't gotten any new ones for several hours now.

I HATE this feature of the tales. Having to rely on other people to a.) open their game (not usually a problem since I have way more than 15 active neighbors) and b.) actually have the ability to send out materials that day is TOO MANY VARIABLES. It can't be planned for, and it makes me less likely to want to participate in tales in the future, no matter how pretty the prize dragon is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KatysKats View Post
    I see we have a new leaderboard that is going to overlap my tales event. They certainly don't want to give us any recooperation time! I was disappointed that there was no thread for the tournament, I could have used the help.
    it is only overlapping because they made everyone start two days earlier than normal. It should have started Friday but they must need the revenue stream. Speaking of that... these tales are getting harder and harder towards the end of them. TL is expecting many people to pay the gold to start early. Anything to make more of it. Good luck to all and I hope the glitches on receiving donations go away.

Fashion Designer
    So...just finish the tournament last night around 2am ish...since I don't have DIPPS, I needed to ultimate against Helios and Gaurdian Angel. On my last chapter of Tales, guess who was waiting for me in the arena? Surprise....mofo, Helios is back to whip some more butt. LOL...luckily, it was lvl 13 instead of 20, so maybe it won't be too bad (but then again, it whip my lvl 10 forgefather back to the spa).

Btw, has anyone in mid level tier, who started the tales early got to lvl white glass to lvl 10 instead of 11? Just wondering if the change only affected certain people who started the tale late like me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Love this idea! It would definitely make it easier to find dragons, especially on the larger islands of long-time/high-level players. In fact, I rarely even look at my album the way it is now. There's just way too many dragons to scroll through to find anything specific.

The cool new buttons they added to the breeding den are extremely useful, really speeds things up. I'd also like to see them added to the arena. That would be super-handy, too!
    How about adding these for Android!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    How about adding these for Android!
    I'm sure they are working on that right now.

I've been stuck on 14/15 donations for a while.....ugh.....is there active that can help me out?