Page 158 of 301 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    If this quest runs until June 1st. Will there be a new update on Thursday this week? Does anyone know?
    We won't be releasing new quests this thursday because we think folks will be plenty busy with the dragons. Plus, that was a huge update for us - we need some time to recover!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We won't be releasing new quests this thursday because we think folks will be plenty busy with the dragons. Plus, that was a huge update for us - we need some time to recover!
    Oh thank goodness. I think we will all need time to recover after this one. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job, been enjoying this quest.....even when it gets bad it's still good.

Am I the only one that finds the jewelry stores worthless when it comes to collecting jewels? 4hour wait time to collect 400 coin is REALLY frustrating! I usually just have them stored but needing upward of 300 jewels to complete these dragon quests I pulled them out. Out of about 30 collections I have received jewels about 3 times. I have better luck collecting dragon eggs. Just saying if it's a "jewelry" store, shouldn't it give you jewels? Jmo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Thank you. Definitely need time to rebuild the stash oh and sleep. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Glimmergate great update. I need a rest and so does my iPad. Still no luck on sparkling egg. I think I do about 6 or more adv a day and still no egg. Yeah I only do it when there's 1-2 gems left to hurry up adv.

Executive Chef
    I need to rebuild my inventory too. There's 90 jewels and silver needed for sparkling egg. I build 3 conservatory and they don't give u seeds all the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Frusty, frusty, frusty

I was planning to try this adventure the way it should be done, that's it, without looking at this forum for clues, and everything was going fine until I got my first egg. I completed the mission and I hatched it. It was a flare dragon, by the way, no problems with that. But in the mean time I have tried to get more eggs but no luck. I find making the sword very expensive, because of the mithril thing. It takes 2 days and 50 silver to get a piece. (I guess a mithril dragon will drop mithril but sadly I do not have any), but anyway, i was trying to research adamant so I had a dozen pieces, now all of them but a couple have gone. It seems to me that until you have hatched one egg and grow the dragon into an adult form you cannot be granted with another egg, that is my impression..

I kept trying anyway until I had my second egg, I was expecting one of the two I am missing but I got another pyre egg.

I do not what to do with it, there is no way to hatch it, I looked all over my kingdom but I couldn't find anywhere or any way to hatch it.

SO PLEASE, COULD ANY GRACEFUL SOUL TELL ME HOW CAN I HATCH MY SECOND PYRE EGG? MAY GOD PAY YOU WITH A LOT OF CHILDREN.

Sorry, but I am not reading the 150 plus pages of this thread, It would be nice if a person who has read them and know how to solve my problem post it here.

Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I think I do about 6 or more adv a day and still no egg. Yeah I only do it when there's 1-2 gems left to hurry up adv.
    I have spent more gems than I thought I would.....especially with the vital extract. Although that is better since I built more conservatories. I am still hoarding the gems just in case I have to do a last minute purchase of the final egg. That is my contingency plan. I will play as long as I can and if all else fails I will buy the egg for 200 gems. Buying it outright does not appeal to me I prefer the questing part of it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Frusty, frusty, frusty

I was planning to try this adventure the way it should be done, that's it, without looking at this forum for clues, and everything was going fine until I got my first egg. I completed the mission and I hatched it. It was a flare dragon, by the way, no problems with that. But in the mean time I have tried to get more eggs but no luck. I find making the sword very expensive, because of the mithril thing. It takes 2 days and 50 silver to get a piece. (I guess a mithril dragon will drop mithril but sadly I do not have any), but anyway, i was trying to research adamant so I had a dozen pieces, now all of them but a couple have gone. It seems to me that until you have hatched one egg and grow the dragon into an adult form you cannot be granted with another egg, that is my impression..

I kept trying anyway until I had my second egg, I was expecting one of the two I am missing but I got another pyre egg.

I do not what to do with it, there is no way to hatch it, I looked all over my kingdom but I couldn't find anywhere or any way to hatch it.

SO PLEASE, COULD ANY GRACEFUL SOUL TELL ME HOW CAN I HATCH MY SECOND PYRE EGG? MAY GOD PAY YOU WITH A LOT OF CHILDREN.

Sorry, but I am not reading the 150 plus pages of this thread, It would be nice if a person who has read them and know how to solve my problem post it here.

Thanks.
    Quick answer?...you can't hatch a second pyre egg cuz the quest to do so no longer exists once you hatch the first.
    ...and no thanks, don't want kids lol.

Executive Chef
    I just wished the egg will get here in time. If I don't get this last egg I'm not going to bother with buying it. I rather spend money on clother or shoes. I will find out in 3hrs.