View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Now that I decided to quit the event, and started selling my belongings related to event, the white rabbit appears berry berry often, the deliveries keep giving me oolong tea bags instead of expansion parts & papers, and the pigs gave me 3 biscuits in a single scoop yesterday when I needed some beacons. How anoyying. Oh and the pond gives me matcha bottle with every bait. The mine too, I don't need cheesecloth now but Ore, more Ore. Seems like the game wanted to keep my barn full, and be careful, when I put the event things on sale, it took forever to finally somebody came and grabbed it. Please leave me alone, I need to empty my barn.
    Do you know that you can discard everything annoying?

Fashion Designer
    @Fairyreserve @olcastle Aye Captain!

Planes is giving me nothing I'm sending them out like crazy and for two days I have not got nothing, and the pigs are not much better

Executive Chef
    I have a strong feeling I will not be able to finish this event. I may be able to finish step 7/7 at best, but I do not think I have enough time...or luck...to get the drops needed to make the 5 Wonderland Tea Sets I need. Sigh...

Executive Chef
    Verified: not only are my Balloon and Plane asking for event items...the Train is too! 34 Sugar Cubes...when I have trouble getting just 1!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Verified: not only are my Balloon and Plane asking for event items...the Train is too! 34 Sugar Cubes...when I have trouble getting just 1!
    Lol sorry Sweetie didn't mean to, but I laughed at how anoyying this event is
    When I gave up, I received 8 oolong tea bags non stop. I wish I could let you have all my event items I put on sale.

Mr. Merriweather asked me tea biscuits and tea bags too, so I told him to come back when everything is normal... The train too, yesterday asked me for 18 sugar cubes and 15 tea biscuits. Wonderful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Lol sorry Sweetie didn't mean to, but I laughed at how anoyying this event is
    When I gave up, I received 8 oolong tea bags non stop. I wish I could let you have all my event items I put on sale.

Mr. Merriweather asked me tea biscuits and tea bags too, so I told him to come back when everything is normal... The train too, yesterday asked me for 18 sugar cubes and 15 tea biscuits. Wonderful.
    I'm waiting to see if anyone can confirm that the Truck is also asking for event items...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm waiting to see if anyone can confirm that the Truck is also asking for event items...
    Balloon and train—yes
    Truck—not yet

I have a strong feeling I will not be able to finish this event. I may be able to finish step 7/7 at best, but I do not think I have enough time...or luck...to get the drops needed to make the 5 Wonderland Tea Sets I need. Sigh...
    I honestly do not think this event is achievable without strategy...AND gems. I used roughly 500 gems.

I spent my time collecting tea biscuits strictly for the 18 needed for the cheesecake.

Then saved tea bags and sugar to make the 12 teas for each wonderland set.

The rest of the items in the wonderland set, I bought with gems.

***So if you are missing an item needed to complete the wonderland set and considering spending gems, then do not spend them thru kitchen nor bakery. Go to the wonderland tea set (studio) and buy the item there. Let me explain:

I would not recommend using your gems to buy tea biscuits, tea bags nor sugar. It is not cost effective. *To buy just one tea biscuit costs 20 gems BUT to buy a whole ice cream is 44 gems (which requires countless ingredients. If you bought each item individually, it would be upward of 200 gems. But if you go to the wonderland tea set, you will find the ice cream is 44 gems.
    Same goes for the other two cookie like items needed. They are roughly 30-37 gems per item. But only if you buy it through the wonderland set (not through kitchen or bakery)
    Last edited by kikTres; 01-04-19 at 01:16 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I don’t see any feasible way to finish this event. I have to discard so many plane deliveries as I have virtually zero time to devote to making random items to store for possible future deliveries since I spend so much time waiting for the elusive rabbit to appear after multiple loading reloading the app to get him to appear in the first place and in addition I basically have zero barn space which means SELLING OFF items I’ve tried to store! Crazy!

This is one of those events that after awhile it becomes too frustrating to keep trying when there’s practically no way to succeed. Sad.