Page 231 of 393 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have 6 dragon eggs in storage now, collected from the forgotten roost, so you know how long it has taken to accumulate that many!!. I have gone on hundreds of the quest ?traverse the deserts sands? to get burning embers to incubate the eggs. It has been at least a year and half, perhaps even 2 years, since I got one to incubate an egg. This must be an issue right? Can Storm 8 look and see why burning embers are stuck in the desert? Lol!
    Well I have 20 in storage , a bit less for the manticore eggs. Ember is very hard to get, there I have only 6. I do not craft dragons or manticores as I have my private army already and need my forge for other craftings, so the eggs just take dust in the storage, looking for better days.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Any suggestions? Ideas? Is there just a certain number of dragons we can hatch? Can anyone help?
    Plus remember that burning embers only drop from the Traverse the Desert Sands adventure. They are a very rare drop. You can have lots and lots of dragons and I recently received an ember so they do drop.

Quote Originally Posted by sassyskip View Post
    I have completed Blythewood Sapling part 1, but get nothing about part 2. What ami missing?
    There are quite a few other triggers. Best thing to do is read the prerequisite info at the top of the main goal entry and compare that against your goal book.
    Here's the link to get you to the right place to check. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364390

Farm Supplier
    Is there a list somewhere of what items drop the most coins? My expansion efforts are limited by coins, not expansion permits.

Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Is there a list somewhere of what items drop the most coins? My expansion efforts are limited by coins, not expansion permits.
    Of course! Here's the link to the Information Nugget thread in the Hub. You want the one on coins.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ecific-topics)

Can please someone help me here?

[comments removed, but recorded elsewhere... SW]

What will I do??? I can?t continue play the game because of the missing building and none?s helping me
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-26-19 at 04:15 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose9212 View Post

What will I do??? I can’t continue play the game because of the missing building and none’s helping me
    The thread is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

At what goal step are you? Can you post the screenshot of the current state?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-26-19 at 04:06 AM. Reason: updated quote
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Rose9212 View Post

What will I do??? I can’t continue play the game because of the missing building and none’s helping me
    Hi Rose, sorry you're having problems. Support will close your ticket when you choose the wrong subject which is likely what's happened here. I've removed the contents of your post as posting comms from Support isn't allowed, however, I have taken a copy of it all so I can help you.

This has happended to quite a few players now. Can you please:
    1. submit another ticket, and use the category Missing an Item or Event-related issue.
    2. send me your new ticket number by private message (click on my name on the left of screen) and I'll see if I can fast-track it for you given we only have 2 days left.

Rose, I've submitted a separate report to S8 requesting the spinning wheel for you as well.

If you check the linked thread above to the main thread, can you confirm you've completed the goal which rewards the spinning wheel for me as well. I'll be back in the morning to check on progress.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-26-19 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The thread is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

At what goal step are you? Can you post the screenshot of the current state?
    Yes of course.

Here itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	3EC6C0FA-A193-4A0F-B28B-CB267C3D04AA.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	50800
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	97A6524C-674B-4892-8E80-02F4975C28C7.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	50801