Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Solved

Device: iPhone 6 latest version of IOS
    Game: farm story 2

Someone please help me, my sauce machine has disappeared. It is not in my cellar and I have moved everything around on my farm but it is not there. I tried to buy another one but it tells me I already have one and that is my limit. I did a hard reset and deleted the app but nothing is bring it back. I stopped playing the game for months and it?s still not there. What can I do 😢😞

Edit: I?m so excited to say that this problem got solved!! As stated above I stopped playing this game for months because of this issue and I decided to delete the app one more time. It didn?t work at first but after a few hours I decided to play the game again and the sauce maker was back!!!! ❤️😊
    Last edited by hardybm3630; 02-20-19 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Solved

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. Feel free to post if you need other help. Happy Farming!

Device: iPhone 7 Plus
    Game: Farm Story 2
    Version: 22.7.1
    MY ID: windflowerlj

Issue: I can?t make Eclaire in specialty goods and Pepper and cheese ravioli in noodle house. Those two items not showed up in the building?s list. I didn?t realize that until I saw someone else sell those things. I already tried to reinstall the app, but it?s not working. That?s why I come to ask here.

Thank you in advance!

Never mind, I just find out that those are limited time goals. Still thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by windflowerlj View Post
    Never mind, I just find out that those are limited time goals. Still thank you.
    Glad that you got the answer. They are listed as limited time in Buildings and Crafts Guide as you already know.

iPad 2 mini
    iOS 12.1.4
    Farm Story2 22.7.1
    User I’d: UDWY46X

Issue: cotton no longer appears in item list when planting crops so I can’t plant cotton.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Issue: cotton no longer appears in item list when planting crops so I can’t plant cotton.
    I just noticed it and was coming to report as well. all the cotton-related crafts are still available and seem fine, just the crop itself disappeared on the plant list.

EDIT: oops, n/m! just saw the cotton thread and your reply there. Pardon me XD

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    iPad 2 mini
    iOS 12.1.4
    Farm Story2 22.7.1
    User I’d: UDWY46X

Please see the bug thread for this issue. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...35#post1567335

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    I just noticed it and was coming to report as well. all the cotton-related crafts are still available and seem fine, just the crop itself disappeared on the plant list.

EDIT: oops, n/m! just saw the cotton thread and your reply there. Pardon me XD
    Glad you saw my update there.

Rhino Keeper
    iPad Air
    IOS 12.1.14

When using darts and watching the ads in Piper?s Treehouse I watched two ads for Merge Dragons all the way through but when finished there was no dart. The same thing happened yesterday after one ad but I don?t remember which ad it was. I don?t know if this is intentional or a bug.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    iPad Air
    IOS 12.1.14

When using darts and watching the ads in Piper?s Treehouse I watched two ads for Merge Dragons all the way through but when finished there was no dart. The same thing happened yesterday after one ad but I don?t remember which ad it was. I don?t know if this is intentional or a bug.
    I've flagged your issue over. Thanks. Please let me know if this happens again.