• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Nightclub Owner
    I hate having to choose, I'm a collector at heart so I always want everything. I like the looks of both sets and I'm hopeful they'll have some good drops. If I must choose, as of right now, I'm leaning towards Lumi simply for the reason that her blue and white better match the overall aesthetics of my realm... Not to mention I've basically run out of room over in Griselda's gloomy corner for the darker items.

Farm Supplier
    Crab apple tree dropped a golden apple! Yay!

Fashion Designer
    Here we go with Ivy?s Hut again. I got a yellow Stone of Wisdom from Ivy?s Hut. I?m going to guess that?s the item that will slow us down?
    Also, the value pack being offered is 80 energy, not 15 minutes of unlimited energy?!? 😔

The collections are imbalanced again. Dead trees are good for at least 1 vile per tree, that's fine. Bushes so far are awesome. But out of 10 cows, I got ONE orange gem. *sigh*. But a bigger dilemma faces me: how can I choose which fairy to put on the throne? I want them both!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Just curious, I chopped like 20 dead trees and had only 1 tuftkin I had to fight(only 3 hp like skunks)... Is this due to order of goals? Or are they that rare?
    It looks like we can craft the Tuftkins and many other pets at the Ember Cave! No idea where to find the resources yet, that will probably be revealed later. Trades expire Dec 13.

Executive Chef
    We get the blue stone - Stone Of Strength - from the mines. Both mines dropped a stone.

(Blue stone comes from sawmills, not mines. Got ahead of myself.)
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 11-30-17 at 01:39 PM.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Yes, I spawned the scorched tuftkin (Looks like a Jackalope to me...lol) when chopping dead trees & a green stone dropped.

Pic for Shibuyacloth:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7383F4D2-E9B9-488D-A084-75793EED1687.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	214.1 KB 
ID:	40435 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E494F608-C666-4C7F-B51C-AD56A5B7B772.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	268.1 KB 
ID:	40436

So I wonder if the other tuftkin drops a different colored stone?

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    We get the blue stone - Stone Of Strength - from the mines. Both mines dropped a stone.
    Here's pics for Shibuyacloth:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D26D8CA3-BFE1-45C9-BA86-FB8FCCBB31C8.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	40445 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE9665C1-1D82-4E8D-9D8B-41800B400737.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	257.6 KB 
ID:	40446

Inventory card says sawmill as you can see so I guess they can drop from them or the mines.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-30-17 at 01:35 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    That's good to know. Unless I'm crazy, the picture shows a mill not a mine. I would have been getting very frustrated collecting mills. LOL
    Thanks for the info Kat!

I've only managed to trigger one tuftkin so far also, from a dead tree, and it didn't even drop the fur or whatever it is that's needed to craft them. But... the skunkupines sure are back with a vengeance. Wonder where they were last week?

Did anyone get a drop from the throne? I was immediately able to collect from it, but all I got was an xp, now it has a 16 hour timer. (I wondered if maybe it was supposed to spawn a monster, since I forgot to get rid of the marmosea before collecting from it.)

I noticed the ability to craft the crown fragments remains after crafting...does this mean we'll need more than one of each? Or could it mean it will be possible to crown both sisters? (I hope so!)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    The collections are imbalanced again. Dead trees are good for at least 1 vile per tree, that's fine. Bushes so far are awesome. But out of 10 cows, I got ONE orange gem. *sigh*. But a bigger dilemma faces me: how can I choose which fairy to put on the throne? I want them both!
    It's just random. So far I collected from 9 cows and got 9 (!) orange stones. I guess next time I'll get one or none, but it's not like they have a lower drop rate or anything

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast