Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No connection

I have restarted my wifi unit and restarted my tablet many times. I will still have trouble with all storm8 games, but other apps, games, and websites work fine.
    When I am able to get the storm8 apps to open, they have a terrible lag.

Grand Emperor
    If you need further assistance on your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent to check your games.

I've been getting this message off and on but the one that's even more frustrating is that I'll go to click on a food that's done and then the game says "Processing" and never does anything else. I end up having to restart my phone and then it works for awhile and then does it again. I literally have to turn my phone off and back on several times a day. I'm running on IOS10 so not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

You not alone, having the same problem but the worse part is I have 2RS AND 2 BS my main accounts is in my iPad and the other 2 is iPhone so when I switch iPhone to iPad I don't get my RS from iPhone but yes to start a new RS ACCOUNT I use to switch and played fine but now I can't even when I switch iPad to iPhone I have the same problems one of these days going to stop playing TL GAMES been around in these games for more then 4 years it's frustrating.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kerbear879 View Post
    I've been getting this message off and on but the one that's even more frustrating is that I'll go to click on a food that's done and then the game says "Processing" and never does anything else. I end up having to restart my phone and then it works for awhile and then does it again. I literally have to turn my phone off and back on several times a day. I'm running on IOS10 so not sure if that has something to do with it or not.
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by azorisland View Post
    You not alone, having the same problem but the worse part is I have 2RS AND 2 BS my main accounts is in my iPad and the other 2 is iPhone so when I switch iPhone to iPad I don't get my RS from iPhone but yes to start a new RS ACCOUNT I use to switch and played fine but now I can't even when I switch iPad to iPhone I have the same problems one of these days going to stop playing TL GAMES been around in these games for more then 4 years it's frustrating.
    Can you try to log into your Game Centre under Settings app and try again?

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    If you need further assistance on your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent to check your games.
    I solved the problem by chance!
    I downloaded RS: Coffee Shop for a specific item, but noticed it did not have any glitches or errors at all. So the problem was with the app itself (RS: Food Lab).
    I now use RS: Coffee Shop all the time and have no troubles at all.
    I suggest to anyone with similar troubles to try another version.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I solved the problem by chance!
    I downloaded RS: Coffee Shop for a specific item, but noticed it did not have any glitches or errors at all. So the problem was with the app itself (RS: Food Lab).
    I now use RS: Coffee Shop all the time and have no troubles at all.
    I suggest to anyone with similar troubles to try another version.
    Just so you know that it is recommended that we play on the latest game version. The RS: Coffee Shop was released Jan 2015 and outdated. Yes you can still play, at your own risk, I guess. Thanks for trying to help though.

New Resident
    Hi
    After changing my internet connection my restaurant story is not connecting.I am iOS player.it says check your connection again.my other online games are working fine.I have emailed to storm8.If somebody can help me

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by usfoods View Post
    Hi
    After changing my internet connection my restaurant story is not connecting.I am iOS player.it says check your connection again.my other online games are working fine.I have emailed to storm8.If somebody can help me
    While you wait for Support to revert, try these...or try using another network if available.

Connection Issues
    1. Force shut game
    2. Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
    3. Switch off device
    4. Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins if you're using wifi connection
    5. Switch on device and reconnect cellular/wifi setting
    6. Start game

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast