Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    thanks, but i dont have the molten lava goal yet. which goal unlocks that goal?
    I know it can be confusing, here is the information you need.

Enter Jean-Pierre
    Truffle Hunting
    Meet Your Truffle Mkr

Once that chain is done, the following will open:

Maitre de Baies
    Chocolat Speciaux
    Ariste du Chocolat

That unlocks your recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Its here, I thought I would get a thread going so as you get screenshots of the new goals, post them here. I will edit as new pictures for each one come in.

Valentine Decoration

Chocolate Pineapple receipe (under Fruit Choc Dip appliance)

unlock

Love Muffins Reciepe

Heart Table

Dark Truffles Receipe (underTruffle maker)

Molten Lava

Truffle chair

Hi Kooky,

I don't see the goals for heart shaped table or truffle chairs in my screen. Do I have to complete all the goals to see these appear. I just had my pineapple dip. Please hello!

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by estiquesophy View Post
    Hi Kooky,

I don't see the goals for heart shaped table or truffle chairs in my screen. Do I have to complete all the goals to see these appear. I just had my pineapple dip. Please hello!

Thanks!
    I'm not kooky but let me try this again. You have to complete the goals for the Dark Chocolate Truffles which will then give you the goals to unlock the Molten Lava Cake. When you complete the goals for the molten lava cake, you will get the goals to unlock the truffle chair. That's one goal chain. There are 3 steps for each goal chain.

Another goal chain is you have to complete the goals for the love muffins recipe. Once you unlock the love muffins recipe, you will get another set of goals which will unlock the Chocolate Box Table (heart-shaped table).

The goal chains for the heart fountain and the chocolate-dipped pineapple are their own separate chains. You could skip doing either one if you wanted and still be able to get to the truffle chair and heart table by completing the goal chains above.

Goal Chain #1: Dark Chocolate Truffles --> Molten Lava Cake --> Truffle Chain
    Goal Chain #2: Love Muffins --> Chocolate Box Table
    Goal Chain #3: Chocolate-Dipped Pineapple
    Goal Chain #4: Swan Fountain

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks heaps!

Quote Originally Posted by kishtel View Post
    They just removed the christmas and new years goals just now.

I only needed one more hot chocolate to get the yule log. That really sucks. But I'm wondering, I am not absolutely sure but I think I saw a post around here a couple weeks ago about how all the christmas and new years goals recipes would automatically be unlocked for ipad users. Is that true?

I have an ipad2 and at first I dont have the goals. But when I downloaded the valentine version, they're all there. I so wanted the yule log that I really hurried at finishing it because I know they would remove it soon...but still didnt make it. Now I feel like I wasted time that I could've used at doing the valentine goals.

It would really be nice if they say on the goals themselves how much longer they're going to be available much like what they do with the limited time items.
    me too;( you are not alone... And there was no any notifications with countdown such in Rs christmas goals... So i thought in bs christmas goals have no deadlines...

New Resident
    Hi I can't find Almond Cookies, can anyone adv me where is it. Thx ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WinGyGy View Post
    Hi I can't find Almond Cookies, can anyone adv me where is it. Thx ^^
    Almond cookies are from the sugar coaster appliance

Rhino Keeper
    Coater�� sorry spell checked me

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by hanatsuki View Post
    Almond cookies are from the sugar coaster appliance
    Thx
    I'm now 24 lv, I need to wait till 26 lv to get sugar coaster appliance

New Resident
    Please can someone help answer this question for me, I have a Samsung Galaxy SII but can not get the 'goals' in bakery story, have i missed something? Thanks. x