Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I use to read , The fox went out one chilly down. To my kids when they were little

The Fox went out on a chilly night
    He prayed for the moon to give him light
    For he had many a mile to go that night
    And the little ones chewed on the bones-o, bones-o, bones-o
    They never had such a supper in their life
    And the little ones chewed on the bones
    I LOVE this song (Nickel Creek has a passable version)!!

So basically the Fiery Box drops... Everything?

I honestly would love the Fire fox (not least because of the special place in my heart that Mozilla's browser will hold), but because I do like the gamble and things which can drop really good stuff I like.

But ain't no way that I am getting 1175 gems in 4 days and I am not spending real life $$. I gotta feed my two-year-old!

I know this is feedback they won't listen to, but if you want $$ from us, go back to the old way of downloading games and getting 15-30 gems for it. You will get tons of downloads and keep your peeps happy!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Aww, the nose is a bit pointy but the tail isn't too short. The image doesn't do it justice. The tail does look fabulous in game and it goes up and down rapidly in excitement.
    was hoping itd be a bit longer and more fluffy but i bet it does look cuter in game and actually seeing it move its tale
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Yikes! Just WASTED 100 Diamonds on the Fiery Mystery Box. Very Disappointed.

Wow! Just wasted 100 diamonds on the Fiery Mystery Box, with the hopes of getting some fluffy tails to create a Fire Fox.

NOT ONE fluffy tail. No animal to slay in exchange for the box (no creatures were on my game board when I opened the box).

What were the prizes? Spellbound dew (four in total), fur, bacon and wooden beams. I feel VERY RIPPED OFF. I could have used the 100 diamonds for so many other USEFUL things.

Anyone else have the same experience? How do we get fluffy tails if not via the Fiery Mystery Box?

Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Have you read the 8/25 update thread? Player feedback thus far seems like it's "buyer beware". So sorry that happened to you. I've resorted to checking the forum before I make any moves on update days. This seems like a huge gem steal update to me.

I spent 100 diamonds for two Firey Mystery Boxes only to receive four dewy leaves, wood beams, fur and bacon. PAINFUL. HORRIBLE. Not worth the money or coins. At this rate, you will NEVER get any tails to make the Firey Fox.

You're right. I'm on level 49, and I've never been on this forum before. I am definitely taking your advice (and contemplating leaving the game entirely). It is such a rip off.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh, wish I checked the forums first. I just spend 50 gems on ONE long sword. How lame.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Really ? Did u actually get one ? Cuz it only dropped 1 fox fur for me. :/
    At least you got a fur. I got a Mercury Feast for the 50 gems. For that price you should get a whole lot more than one chop and one measly item you can easily get. Of course I had to give it a shot to see. This money grab is obnoxious

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by senshin View Post
    Ugh, wish I checked the forums first. I just spend 50 gems on ONE long sword. How lame.
    I agree. I should know better by now to check the forums FIRST before wasting any money or gems. Sure the fox is cute but not THAT cute

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all sooooo much for a very entertaining thread!!! �� Storm8 has me messed up if they think I (and many others obviously) am going to spend money on this farce of an "update!" However, I'll gladly keep checking this thread for the humor alone! Thanks everyone!