Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel for 7 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Lol, 2nd spin gave 2 Mystic Maps.....how extremely useful, i'm so happy! Or...not quite that satisfied ofc, but, it's free stuff still, not costing me anything - and with my luck there is 0 chance i'll spend actual money on more spins, i guess this is a good thing really... Hum hum, can i have some more maps next spin plz!
    After coins and maps i did expect more junk, but 3rd spin actually gave Mermaid dragon, so now i've gotten something out of this, happy happy! Still, this was extraordinary ofc, with my luck and the standard "droprate"....so i imagine the rest of the spins will give some more coins, maybe a lil food which never is a bad thing...possibly i'll get an extra Mermaid i won't have a use for... But, i've gotten a dragon i didn't have, for free and all, so all is well no matter how lousy the remaing spins goes!

Got some food, then an insane amount of useless coin, then 2 maps... I guess my lucky strike has sputtered out

Dream catcher is an interesting looking dragon, but tigerfly looks a bit weird. Wouldn't say no to either, but I don't think I would spend gold to try to win them.

Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Wow I have great luck today On my main account, I just put my first Blue Moon into the nest, and I just put Ice Cream and Diamond into the nest to try for another Ice Cream and I got it my first try! Then, ten minutes ago, I spun on my main account and got Dreamcatcher. On my extra account, I randomly bred a Cactus and I spun and got a Summer, and my sister saw I have great luck so she asked me to spin for her and *poof* Raven for her! This is great after my dry spell! Good luck to all!
    Wow you're on a roll! Can you spin for me?

Executive Chef
    I got a Sea Breeze. something I always wanted in my main account.
    So I paid 30 gold to try again, but got apples instead ....
    It is quite tempting to throw 30 Gold !

Executive Chef
    Paid another 30 Gold, got a Raven !
    I already have one, Luckily it is a Super Rare, so I can get a Big Black Gem !
    That should get me a Tiger Eye since I only need another Black for it.

Farm Supplier
    is this another perk for just ios??
    wah haha when will android get all these cool fun things??!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meowwmixx2 View Post
    is this another perk for just ios??
    wah haha when will android get all these cool fun things??!
    Hmm its not very fair I think.
    Hope you get it pretty soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Wow you're on a roll! Can you spin for me?
    I would if I could!

Executive Chef
    I ran out of luck too after the first day. Nothing bit maps and food. I would really like a Raven.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    After coins and maps i did expect more junk, but 3rd spin actually gave Mermaid dragon, so now i've gotten something out of this, happy happy! Still, this was extraordinary ofc, with my luck and the standard "droprate"....so i imagine the rest of the spins will give some more coins, maybe a lil food which never is a bad thing...possibly i'll get an extra Mermaid i won't have a use for... But, i've gotten a dragon i didn't have, for free and all, so all is well no matter how lousy the remaing spins goes!
    4th spin: back to reality, got food.