Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fright Night: Leaderboard Event - October 29, 2019

Fright Night: Leaderboard Event - October 29, 2019

Local Leaderboard
    Milestone Points & Prizes Rank Number & Prizes
    Points Prize Rank Prize
     12,500   Grave Dragon   1st  Fright Lady Dragon / Nocturn Gold Trophy 
     10,000  Pumpking Dragon   2nd  Fright Lady Dragon / Nocturn Silver Trophy 
     7,500  5,000 Firapples  3rd  Nocturn Bronze Trophy / 25000 Food / 20 Mystic Maps 
     5,750  Mystry Chest  4th - 6th  35000 Coins / 20,000 Food / 10 Mystic Maps 
     4,250  Mystry Chest  7th - 12th  15000 Food / 25000 Coins 
     3,000  Jack'O Braizer  13th - 20th   10,000 Coins
     2,000  Mystry Chest
     1,250  5 Omega Crowns
     750  Pumpki-Torch
     150  Mystry Chest

Global Leaderboard
    Rank Prize
     1st  Nocturn Crystal Trophy / 1250 Gold / 1600 Essence 
     2nd  Nocturn Crystal Trophy / 1000 Gold / 1000 Essence
     3rd  500 Gold / 750 Essence
     4th-10th  100 Gold / 250 Essence
     11th-49th  100 Essence / 50 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     50th-100th  50 Essence / 25 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     101st-1000th  10 Essence / 10 Mystic Maps / 100000 Food
     1001st-2500th   10 Mystic Maps / 25000 Food
     2501st-5000th   5 Mystic Maps / 10000 Food

Dragons in this Leaderboard Event

Ghastly Dragon
    Rarity: Common
    Type: Spooky, White, Green
    Incubation: 4 hours

Pumpking Dragon
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Spooky, Purple, Yellow[/B]
    Incubation: 23 hours

Grave Dragon
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type Spooky, Blue, Red
    Incubation: 16 hours

Fright Lady Dragon
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type Spooky, Black, Purple
    Incubation: 18 hours
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-29-19 at 04:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    No battle tournament this leaderboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    No battle tournament this leaderboard?
    Yes, there is

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, there is
    Yeah, it just showed up on my game about 15 minutes ago, which is about 1 hr, 45 min late....maybe there was maintenance in the arena that ran over...

The Jackobrazier never made it to my storage. I?ve exited out several times and restarted my phone. Anybody else having this issue?

Host(ess)
    Pumpki Torch never made to my storage. I reloaded the game a few times. What should I do? Any suggestions? Thanks

Executive Chef
    To the previous two posters: did you search "all" in your storage? Even though these items seem like decorations, they don't show up under decorations. you have to search "all." My Pumki-torch showed up just fine in all 3 accounts. I haven't made it to the next points giving item yet.

Definitely searched all, as the storage opens that way. Also did not receive the essence from the goal for acquiring the Jack?O Grazier. Guess I will let support know. What a pain😝Ugh this game...it?s always something grrr. Thanks for your reply though😊

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    To the previous two posters: did you search "all" in your storage? Even though these items seem like decorations, they don't show up under decorations. you have to search "all." My Pumki-torch showed up just fine in all 3 accounts. I haven't made it to the next points giving item yet.
    Yes I did search under all. And now Jackorbrazier did show up as well

Rhino Keeper
    I’m so happy that we can buy the 1st place prize Dragon instead of trying to fight everyone for 1st or 2nd place. That Fright Lady Dragon is so beautiful & it will cost me less in gold just to buy her now, than it would to try & stay in 1st or 2nd place. I don’t even care for the trophy anymore. They’re just another wasteful decoration that will end up in storage because we need the land for habitats. Just about every decoration I have is sitting in storage. My islands used to be beautifully decorated, but I have had to slowly put them in storage to make room for Dragons. It’s a shame that we can’t display our decorations. Another thing that really bugs me about this game is the little collect signs. Those collect signs totally cover everything up & all we see is a cloud of collect signs. I wish they would get rid of them. It’s hard enough to even enjoy all our little Dragons because they are all so crammed in together & the higher we evolve them, the bigger they get to where they monopolize the whole habitat. If I knew that I could get every Dragon I have (744 Dragons, many of them unique & unavailable now) without having to buy them, I would sell off everyone that was bigger than a level 6. Some of the Dragons are really cute while they are juveniles & they become hideous looking when evolved to adults. They totally ruined the cute little Fruitful Dragon. So when I was lucky enough to breed another one, I traded the ugly one off. I will keep this one a level 6. Everytime I get a repeat Dragon, I trade off the bigger one. I have all four of the Fountain of Youth Habitats & they are now filled with the Dragons that are hideous looking as adults. I will need to get another set or two for all the other hideous looking Dragons I have. It would be nice if they would come out with a Fountain of Youth Habitat for the Stone Dragons. The Golem & Stalagmite Dragons are really cute as juveniles. Have fun everyone & good luck with the Fright Night Leaderboard Event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast