Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Executive Chef
    Been a long day still can't get in my game ,got news yesterday saying they are working on it but still no luck , I been out since the 4th

Executive Chef
    If any body wondering still can't get in the game. It's been a rough week with out my game they call it detoxing
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-12-19 at 12:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Don't you think it strange I made out two tickets to support one last Friday and again Tuesday ,I have NOT heard anything the last time this happen to me I got a an email telling they were looking into the matter ,

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They must be busy. It can take up to 10 days. Don't create duplicate tickets though as it only slows them down further. I'm trying to get answers for you still.

Rhino Keeper
    I could login to both of my kingdom yesterday but one of them is not loading this morning again.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't log into my CS game again this morning. It was fine yesterday but this morning just kept telling me I had a wifi problem. Please fix. Third time in the last few days.

Do I need to send in a ticket or when they fix it will it cover everyone that is locked out?
    Last edited by stm4522; 04-12-19 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Ask question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    I can't log into my CS game again this morning. It was fine yesterday but this morning just kept telling me I had a wifi problem. Please fix. Third time in the last few days.

Do I need to send in a ticket or when they fix it will it cover everyone that is locked out?
    I hope when they fix it they fix us all but when Spiritwind comes back on she will let you know

Executive Chef
    It's sad to say it's Friday heading towards another weekend S/8 will no be in their office so not fix well be hard until they come back to work on Monday and they can start working on it again ,

My game would not load last friday, all day....tried everything everyone suggested, then it started working about 5 pm last friday. It has worked all week, till today, friday again....was hopeful, but is after 530, and still cannot get into game...fingers crossed..i hope S8 can figure this problem out..if i ever get into game again, will delete bunches of inventory stuff i will never put out...just to see if that helps...would be nice if S8 could make our inventory more useful, and be able to store things in appropriately labeled areas...also, sure would make it easier to bring inventory out when redecorating....d i can get game back! Thanks for help! �� for everyone else who cant get into games, especially Meeka Manor!!��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    My game would not load last friday, all day....tried everything everyone suggested, then it started working about 5 pm last friday. It has worked all week, till today, friday again....was hopeful, but is after 530, and still cannot get into game...fingers crossed..i hope S8 can figure this problem out..if i ever get into game again, will delete bunches of inventory stuff i will never put out...just to see if that helps...would be nice if S8 could make our inventory more useful, and be able to store things in appropriately labeled areas...also, sure would make it easier to bring inventory out when redecorating....d i can get game back! Thanks for help! �� for everyone else who cant get into games, especially Meeka Manor!!��
    S/8 should make every thing deletable or sellable there is a lot of stuff in our inventory we can delete or sell taking up space

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast